What do you look for the most in a guy?

And which ones matter the least?

• Good personality
  • Stable job
  • Money
  • Good social skills
  • Good looking

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh, "good personality" is such an umbrella term, I just didn't consider it as a part of the list. So I chose social skills instead. Everyone wants "good personality" after all, except it differs from person to person. Me for example, I want a guy who's independent, loves his job whatever it may be, is smart and witty, and most of all doesn't JUST feel comfortable in his own skin - he savors every SECOND of his relatively short stay there. Basically a straight Oscar Wilde. Good social skills are a must, because that means that the person actually has something going for them - say what you will, but unless a person applies the Machiavelli's idea of fear over love to his social circles, if they're popular, they're popular because they're just likeable and all-around decent people.

What Girls Said 12

• Hmmm im torn between looks, persona, and social skills. Like I want a talker because I love to talk. Lol plus I'd get to hear his sexy voice. Yet I want a cute face to look at while i talk to that voice so I can have something to daydream about lol. At the same time, he just needs a good personality overall. But as for the least, money isn't needed to have fun. I mean it will be needed eventually for like (movies, bowling, gas etc.) but like not when watching the sunset at the beach, strolling through the park, or kicking each others but when playing video games.

• having a similar mindset. that includes a whole range of things, of course. Choice A is probably close to it.

• A and B.
    Good social skills are nice, but not crucial for survival.
    A good personality and a job are crucial...
    Also a sense of humor.

• Respect. I've dated butt ugly people before but they had amazing personalities and thats all that matters to me. If he's respectful and treats me right and we have a connection, then its the perfect relationship. I've been with ugly people, dirt poor people, socially awkward people, and they were some of the bedt relationships i've had. But the second that soneone treats me like shit, i'm gone.

• lol i think a majority would agree personality

• how he goes about us dating, i dont want a guy who treats me like i am glass. im not sure what category that falls under

• I can't beleive someone actually put money and looks. *face palm* I chose good personality, but I mean who doesn't wanna cute bf.

• Everything on that list is important to me when choosing a guy... But Good personality is most important to me and Good looking is least important to me... Unless they do not take care of themselves at all.

• Good money and intelligence

• Most- Good Personality
    Least- Money

• Ok who voted money? LOL

• the least important is looks

What Guys Said 0