How to aproach an introverted girl?

Ok, so i was with this girl in primary school that i really liked but had no nerve to say anything back then, we didn't have much contact and prittymuch stayed neutral for the entirety of school. Now, I've after a while I've started running in to her often and im starting to like her again, but not just ''like'', ya know? So i checked her out on Facebook if she already has a boyfriend or anything when i noticed she has an active YouTube channel and there, in a video she said she doesn't like meeting new people, only stays with old loyal friends and just loves to stay at home. We actualy have a lot in common, one of them is being introverted aswell, but i dont know how to approach her without her thinking im weird or just try to get away from me. Help?

Most Helpful Girl

• As a girl who's introverted myself I can admit that if you never approach me I definitely won't approach you first. I'd be too scared of rejection. Make the first move. Tell her you like her. You'll never know if you don't put yourself out there. The sad truth is she may never talk to you first. She may be okay in her little bubble world. If you approach her she may open up.

What Girls Said 1

• As a (very) introverted woman myself, I can tell you that it won't be easy. You can't just randomly approach her and try to sweet talk her like you would with most women. She'll get uncomfortable and immediately see through this act. Try befriending one of her close friends to get into her inner circle. If you're friend with one of her own friends, this will automatically establish a form of trust that you aren't just some random guy trying to screw her.

What Guys Said 1

• Oh, my man... So with these type of girls you must first win their trust. You must care on them, help them, give a lot of (life) advice. You must insist on them like any other girl, but with this step, here you must show them that they can trust you. After this is done, than things go very easy. Because they are introverts, they are not comfortable with the crowded places and they like the things to go easy! No direct things so far!! You will have a most of the chance when you are alone to a place;)