Why do guys play gAmes and cheat and lie?

This guy I like um cheats on his gf with me and uh he pays games with me alot. He also lies and I can see that he's lying but I am just addicted to him :(

Why does he cheat on her

Most Helpful Guy

• Meh I don't think guys ever play games, most of them don't have the intelligence to do so... most of them are just knobs and act like knobs. Why? There isn't always a reason, they're just gimps. If a guy lies and cheats that's just how he is, anything he does is just to help him lie and cheat. That's as difficult as it gets.

What Guys Said 11

• He cheats on her because he's a selfish asshole plain and simple. It doesn't surprise me that he's also a lying asshole. My main question to you is.. Why do you put up with it? Drop his ass because if he can cheat on his gf he will cheat on you and lie to you. There's no sense getting into that kind of bullshit.

• Because there are girls who don't hesitate to have sex with someone who's in a relationship.

• Sounds like you got a bad seed, not all of us cheats. Besides a guy could say that about women, it's a people thing, not a gender thing

• A bit unfair to make a generalisation about guys, as there are equally as many woman who do the same. Don't sleep with a guy in a relationship if you don't want a cheat.

• Simple: guys live their life to score as many cuties as possible. Juz be cautious next time. Hungry wolves lurks everywhere..

• Lol you bang a guy in a relationship, then ask why all men cheat? Obviously most men aren't like this, if he is already cheating on his GF you have to expect this behavior.

• Many possible answers. But IMO, the basic driving reason would be neighboring the one that makes people knowingly sleep with someone that's already taken.

At the end of the day, we mostly do things for our own self interest.

• Because most guys are assholes. I was one. Didn't care just wanted to get some. Now I wish I had kept one around. Some pretty amazing woman have been in my life and I threw them away.

• I'd cut it off before it gets out of hand. You don't wanna get hurt.

• Same reason why women lie and cheat. To get what we want.

• NOT ALL GUYS DO THIS!!! just the one person you are talking about.

all men are NOT the same person. GOD!

What Girls Said 2

• Because they know they can get away with it. Because he knows that even though YOU know he's a liar and a cheat... you won't tell on him.

• omg you are ruining your ability to trust and be trusted.. whenever you settle into a relationship... you're gonna have a lot of issues... and you're not addicted to him you just like the attention he gives you and the fact that he chose YOU out of any other girl to cheat on his gf with. and here is a tip, never start dating someone that cheated on their girlfriend with you.