Girls, when do you appreciate the good guy and/or how many girls generally appreciate the good guy?

First let me start off by saying I wouldn't be one of those bad boys, ever cause I know eventually a girl will actually get to know me well enough and really like me. I do tend to not necessarily be myself at first and probably do come off as a little bit boring, but after a short while i'll slowly become more comfortable and be able to crack more jokes, and also show the girl more about my life and all the fun things I can do. Most don't want to spend that time though. Yes the bad boys have been with a ton more girls, and tend to immediately come off as more entertaining and confident vs the good guy. Anyways, I think as I get older and meet more and more girls in their early twenties, it seems like that have more of an appreciation and actually take an interest in my apirations and goals in life. etc. Where the younger girls never seemed to care about that. They just looked at me all weird. haha. Anyways, ladies any opinions? :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I appreciate the nice guy. Some of what you said sounds a lot like me. I tend to be pretty shy at first but once I get more comfortable around someone I definitely start to open up and more of my personality shows. So I can appreciate and be patient with someone because I'd need the same thing from someone.

What Girls Said 9

• I feel the exact same way you do and I'm a 22 year old woman. I really appreciate and only good for the all around good guys bc we all have a little naughtiness in us but like you guys won't take the time to get past my looks or status to really get to know me.

• So... I'm really tired and I didn't exactly read your whole explanation, but I like a good guy with confidence. The "bad boy" typically has a lot of confidence you know? Not all nice guys are self assured.

• if I met a guy like this at work where I was exposed to him overtime I could possibly grow to like him but we would have to have a spark. its easier to like and be attracted to guys who are more confident and open tho

• I have always liked good guys all my life, even in high school. Bad boy types just don't appeal to me. But as someone mentioned before me, it's very important for a guy to have confidence no matter what type of guy he is =).. that's what makes him attractive

• I like a good guy. Yes girls date a lot of the bad boys but girls dont wanna marry a bad boy she just wants to fuck him

• I date nice guys not jerks. I have come across a lot of jerks in my life and I like nice guys so much better.

• I only date nice guys.

• I like good guys, I take too much bad drama in my life, it nice to come home to great guy

• I generally appreciate nice, warm people, people that make you feel safe in their presence, man or woman. That said though, no one is completely good or completely bad. The Nice Guy and Bad Boy archetypes just aren't ''real'' and humans are much more than just one thing. :-)

What Guys Said 0