Challenge My Best Friend For The Same Girl!?

We like the same girl, any ideas to help me win the girl's heart.

Most Helpful Girl

• You are Both in Competition for the 'same girl,' so Make sure First off----This doesn't spoil your own relationship with your--------Best friend. A friend can be forever, where a girl can fizzle out. Bear that in mind.
    And to 'win her heart over, if she sees you are Interested, perhaps a lovely bouquet of flowers and with this----An invite to hang out.
    If the coast is clear, dear, for you to begin your beguine with her, then may the 'Best' man And--------Friend------win her heart over.
    Good luck. xx

• We won't but I'll try to be careful thanks

• You're so very welcome... And thank you for allowing me to help... xx

What Girls Said 6

• what? r u playing some sort of game?

• Why do you think we're playing a game?

• And I've been in this gym for 5 years see do they know me enough oh and the girl I like came in the same time as me.

• cool story bro:)

• be cute, sweet and loving ♡

• Any other ideas me and my friend are always sweet to the person we like. Thanks

• How do I be cute and sweet when she keeps on walking away when I walk towards her?
      And why does she always go away when I walk towards her? When I go and get my water bottle that's where she is standing she will walk away. Then I need to explain that I came to take my water bottle then she'll just stay there and look at me. Strange

• She is not into you. Warning, Do not be her "man", you are not her slave, girls don't like slaves, they like actual men who can be themselves and like them at that and not become their dog kinda thingy. And she keeps walking away? No problem, Don't give a fuck because constant attention is what she's used to from you, be distant, stare at her sometimes, and oh, don't be rude, be nice, help her, be patient and if you do this right, She WILL pick you. And if you need more explanation message me and I'll post a bigger briefer answer.

• be yourself, be sincere

• Ugh don't do that. Girls are annoying anyway lol. Bros before hoes lmao

• Just be nice to her don't try to hard or play hard to get

• You don't want to rueinf your friendship between you guyes but have you liked her for longer?
    All you can do to win over a girl is be kind, careing and show that you care/ like her. Mabey make a move and ask her out

• Since childhood were friends until today I still like her and don't worry about our friendship we became best friends because we challenge each other so much in every thing we do study sports everything. And we have decided who gets her first have her. No bad feelings

• I never told ant girl I like her before I'm excited

• It can be ' scarry' to ask her but I mean you will never no what she thinks of you if you don't ask. When you ask her jsut have a back up plan just in case, but what do you have to lose

What Guys Said 2

• I hope you guys are genuine, feelings might get hurt broski.

• We've already agreed who gets it first gets it. It's part of our lives we became best friends because we challenge each other until we know each other so much.

• Dont ruin your friendship over a girl dude.