Do taller girls like shorter guys?

I'm really into this girl who is over 6 ft, while i'm about 5 9, i'm totally into her, and only hope she isn't only into taller guys… is there any hope for me?

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course there's hope. I'm 5'10 and my boyfriend is around 5'8. I always had worries that the pool of guys that I could choose from would be smaller because honestly not that many that I hang out with are much taller if at all.

When I started talking to my boyfriend though, we got along so well not to mention had chemistry that was so strong that I couldn't care less. Get to know this girl on a friendly level and once she sees how nice of a guy you are, I guarantee that any height difference will no longer be an issue.

• thanks a lot :) i'll do it!

What Girls Said 6

• If there is chemistry height should be secondary. 5'9" isn't that short

• I'm 5'9. I do like taller guys, but I have liked guys slightly shorter than me. I think it depends if the girl is shallow, how well you connect, things like that.

• Honestly I don't give a sheet if your tall short medium extra small as long as you have a great personality and great eyes is also a turn on for me so I say go for it

• Most girls want a guy who is a wee bit taller than her (slow dancing reasons)

• I think it depends how tall she is... being honest, when she goes out and things - probably wears heels - you will feel quite unmanly etc, so you may want to think about whether itll become a turn off for you, or if you can get over it. xx

• yeah there's hope. I'm sure she's worried that guys won't go for her because she's tall.

• yeah i've considered that, thanks :)

What Guys Said 3

• Lol I am 6'3ish. There was this tennis chick I knew, She was even taller than most guys lol 6'5ish or something but lets just say She was light so lifting her was easy while making out.

• The only way to know, is to ask her if she has this preference.

• I'm 5'8" my Gf is 5'10 1/2 " she is the 3rd girl I've had as a gf that is taller than me it all depends on the girl some are shallow as others are not. I find girls 5'6" 5'7" 5'8" have more of a problem about height than the taller ones in my experience as they want to me to be taller than them so they can wear heels. My GF always wears flats due to being taller than most girls. Each girl is different try your luck just be confident she'll only worry about it if you do ! High heels are the enemy for a guy under 6ft. You not only have to be taller than her but taller than her in heels I've found. Even though that's not their true height anyway lol