Boyfriend or girlfriend title?

when do you call a man that you are dating a boyfriend? how many dates or what does count to reach the title.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you reach that "title" when the two of you have discussed what "this" is and what exactly you want from each other. If it's agreed you want an exclusive relationship with each other, there you have it.
    Otherwise it's just an assumption.. which could turn into unnecessary drama and confusion.

What Guys Said 1

• I consider it dating when the two are basically acting like they're together.
    They get jealous of other people sometimes trying to interfere. Or maybe indirectly interfering and just getting jealous because they look good or something... they maybe hold each other at some points.
    You get the drift.

What Girls Said 3

• The number of dates you've been on shouldn't really indicate whether you can put a title on your relationship. After you have been on a certain amount of dates, see that both of you would like to make it work, and have a conversation in which both of you agree that you wish to become monogamous and completely exclusive, that's when I'd say you can call a man you're dating your boyfriend.

• the moment i say yes to be his gf like a marriage proposal :)

• there is no as such proposal in dating.

• i'm sorry, i forgot to mention i'm from the Philippines. in my place it's like a marriage proposal to us.

• With me it was when we had he said he wants more. And I agreed kind of convo