Would you date a guy 23 who still live with his mama?

Would you date a guy who still live with his mama at 23 almost 24 only has one part time job, no college, barely pays his car note but depend on his mama to handle his business, smoke and drink with his friends still?

Most Helpful Girl

• No I would not. Been there done that not cool at all. If he was in college or saving to get a place then I wouldn't mind but that's a sign of immaturity if you can barely pay a car note and depend on your parents because you don't want any responsibilities. I'm on a different level so I can't be with a guy that I don't think can take care of himself and build something with me.

• Well then you stand on your own two feet 100 percent and dont depend on anyone

• I do which is why I prefer a guy to be the same way that could be a potential boyfriend

What Guys Said 2

• Please do not! Living with mom when you're 24 is one thing, if you're busting your butt to get back in the job scene, or you went through a divorce or whatever. But if this guy is making no effort, he's a loser. Forget about it.

• Is he at least chasing his dreams, or trying to do something with his life? If you answered no to both those questions, then naa, you probably shouldn't date him if you want a classical life style. I'm not going to hate on the guy like everyone else because it's his life decisions, and just because they aren;t the choices I would make, or what media wants us to make doesn't mean he's a looser. If you accept him, then go for it.

What Girls Said 1

• No I Would Not Cause That's Just Means His Very Immature & He Would Eventually Start To Depend On Me