What are some ways you keep yourself confident?

I have these ups and dowsn where my confident is on top of the world but than i can fall so hard.
How do i keep being strong and confident and belive that i am good enough and worthy enought?

Most Helpful Girl

• hmm... well this is something i find hard to do, but the only area in which id say I'm not confident is physically. however, this sounds stupid but i remember the people around me who love me.

like, i used to b so much heavier than i am now, and guys still found me attractive. what do they see in me? id wonder to myself.
    even now, progressing physically, i have this vision before me of where i want to be, but just knowing that people still think I'm beautiful makes me love myself more and work harder to be better.

as for my personality, I'm confident with who i am because i know I'm different. i take pride in my differences, embracing them and moving forward MY WAY, not society's way

What Guys Said 3

• I think the key to confidence is evidence of self worth. You need to work hard and be sociable. Fun with friends will make you comfortable in social situations and achievements in your life will also boost your confidence. Image make overs can also do wonders for girls that have had the same look for a while. My advice to girls low on confidence to is not to spend much time looking in mirrors. Get ready in the morning then stop checking yourself out every available moment. Being less self conscious will make you more at ease with yourself imo. =)

• I ask people for advice! If I get compliments, it gives me all the confidence in the world..

• Actually confidence can be achieve through hard work, courage, dedication and accomplishments
    also from mistakes and failures.

In my personal life outside of Gag ofcourse, Im ozzing with confidence coz i believe i can achived everything, i can answer anyone through my dedication and decipline. plus i threat my self above than the others but humble as a servant.

What Girls Said 4

• When I have phases of self-loathing, stress, depression etc., whenever I brush my teeth I think to myself 'I am beautiful, I am fantastic and I can do this!' several times, EVERYDAY until my state of mind gets better. I might say it outloud as well (just on my own, and not when I'm brushing me teeth, otherwise it's toothbrush language... 'I am boocifor, I am fancashcic ang I can go gish!' it isn't as daramatic lol!) xx

• Exercise helps me. It makes me feel confident about my appearance, and makes me feel happier and healthier.

• I watch reality tv and then feel great about mysef.

• I'll look at my reflection in the mirror and I'll record my piano playing.