A question for the girls?

Girls: If a guy took a long time to initiate the first kiss but was showing interest in every other way and the two of you were having a really good time whenever you are together, would you just initiate the first kiss yourself? What would you do?

• Yes I would
  • No I wouldn't
  • No, I would wait for him to do it

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• I wouldn't kiss him just because I see mixed signals. You didn't specify if it was a boyfriend, so no i wouldn't kiss a random guy, or guy friend. If he was a guy friend, then i would wait for him to do it first.

• Okay, this exact thing happened to me. I waiting for 4 months for the guy I am now with to just kiss me.

We he had told me that he liked me, he explained that it sucked cuz he was going off to college soon, and if we got together it would possible ruin our friendship if we broke up. So I didn't want to kiss him, because if I did and he was like what the heck are you doing it would leave our friendship in a weird spot. He did eventually kiss me & asked me out 4 months later:)

• No I wouldn't, but I would probably give him hints that I'm ready by probably giving him kisses on his cheek.

• I would say "I really have feelings for you. & I don't know if this is out of line or inappropriate , but I would very much like to kiss you"

• yeah i would, if he wanted me to

• No I wouldn't. I'll rather wait for him to initiate it. :)

What Guys Said 0