Does race really matter when you look for a girl or a guy?

Do you judge some people by their stereotype based on race?

0|0
7|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes it does , I wouldn't judge someone by race entirely but I would judge in a way also but not in a negative way . There's lifestyle , language , culture that may different from race to race. So if I was dating someone I would want them to be similar to me so I would judge their race in a way.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Not at all. I have liked and dated all kinds. It seems that more and more the stereotypes are not as strong between races as people think. I do go after a certain personality though, that makes a difference.

0|0
    0|0
  • Friendship? not at all. I d have my preferences if i want to date someone though! I prefer Asian and white men.

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on the person

0|0
    0|1
  • I actually recently realized that I'm only attracted to white guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah I don't care. I've dated men of various ethnicities.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, not really.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• At my present state of mind, no. I don't care about race or nationality so long as we suit each other. I don't know how I'd be when I face the reality, though, hopefully, I don't change from my ideology. At this moment, when I look for a relationship, I don't care about race or nationality.

1|0
    0|1
  • No I do not, race is not a factor to me. If I like a girl I like her because I find her attractive and I like her as a person and want to get to know her better.

1|0
    0|1