Asking a girl out on the first day of school? Yay or nay?

Or should I wait until the second day.

• Don't wait.
  • Wait for the second day.
My schedule doesn't allow me to get to know her first a bit. That's what I would do, but in this situation, my only viable option is to just go up, flirt a bit and then ask her out.

Most Helpful Girl

• It could scare her off. First you should start a conversation with her. Those 5 minute breaks are not much but enough.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you just met her, then leave it at least a week, if not more.

I mean, you can't get to know someone that well over just ONE day o. o

• My schedule doesn't allow me to get to know her first a bit. That's what I would do, but in this situation, my only viable option is to just go up, flirt a bit and then ask her out.

• Dude, you have breaks between classes. You should just go and talk to her during those breaks, I mean, if she's just started, then she'll want to make more friends! :O

• Yeah...4 minute breaks where everyone is in a rush to het somewhere. What I meant is that I can't use those breaks to actually get to know her. I have tried this before. It never works out. My best bet is to het her out on a first date.

What Girls Said 5

• Nay. If it's the first your basing it almost completely on looks and first impression. Wait a little longer. Every relationship that starts super early ends super early

• If asking her for coffee or something is what you want to do, then by all means. But to ask "let's be bf/gf!", that is creepy as fuh.

• Yeah, I know. You go on a few dates first and then have that talk.

• You got it. :)

• Go ahead if you at least know her a little bit but if not then you need to wait.

• try it out you never know

• Bit confused - so is this a new school or do you already know her? aka do you know her well?
    if you know her say "i was thinking about you over the summer and wondered if you wanted to go for ___?"
    if you don't - do not ask her - get to know her!!!
    xx

What Guys Said 0