Why are women attracted to bad guys?

Even though they know they are being treated badly they still choose to stay? WHY I JUST DONT GET IT.
and normally they say nice guys are loosers. when a nice guy will actually treat you nicer damnnn cold world

hahahahaha I have a prettier girl and am happy.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I'm a nice guy but not close to being bitter about this controversy. First, you can't help to who you are physically attracted to and not, sure someone can appear more attractive through personality but someone you just don't find attractive you simply won't date just because they are nice. I mean guys and girls alike like to have attraction and if there isn't any then that's when you are seen as a friend because friends are nice to eachother. Now guys and girls can stay friends as long as both are on the same page, if not someone is digging themselves into a deeper hole. Anyway, a lot of guys who disrespect girls or known as the bad guys are mysterious and good looking, they, a lot of the time know it due to the female attention they get. Now its up to the girl to find out intentions of said guy and not just go off of attraction but obviously neither should guys, normally leads down a broken hearted path. Girls will pick what they are attracted to though, just like guys do when approaching a girl. Bottom line there needs to be some attraction, being nice doesn't cut it and being too nice is just being fake, not saying how you really feel hence the bitterness of so called nice guys. Not a easy world we live in, but I do believe there is someone out there for everyone.

What Girls Said 6

• I think a lot of girls like the challenge of a bad boy. If he seems kind of wild it gives a girl more excitement in her life. Also, I think a lot of girls like the idea of taming the beast, and if she can get the bad boy to turn around and become the good guy, she feels a bit of an accomplishment that it was her love and touching faith that made him change. I don't think nice guys are losers at all, but I do think if a guy does not having a unique defining character trait or hobby to make him interesting, a girl will not find an attraction to him right away. Remember the film Some Like it Hot, Marilyn Monroe chose the saxophone players even though they were always trouble, but she was like a moth to a flame. :)

• Because a girl wants to be the one who changes him. Because there is a lot of competition from other girls so it makes him more appealing. Because people men and women are naturally attracted to danger.

• I guess I"m not a people because I don't like "danger" aka psycho chicks.

• So your one of those bitter nice guys who can't get a girl

• hahahahaha I have pretty girlfriend and am happier. since you are lonely lady you wanna take your anger on someone for being soo lonely. go seek help

• Girls hate childish guys and the fact that you say oh I have pretty gf. But ask this question your a joke haa

• I have a bf lol but if being rude makes. your sad self feel better go for it

• in a way i guess its living on the edge, like every body in the world we like a bit of excitement we like the thrill that comes with the bad guys, the danger, and also sometimes you get so addicted to something you dont realise that its destroying you so that would explain why they dopnt leave

• i guess its the sense if danger, excitement, it send shivers down your spine knowing 1. you shouldn't be with them 2. you never know what they are going to do next

• I'm not. That is ridiculous

What Guys Said 5

• they get attached at first and then once you're attached its hard to let go even though it may be the rational/logical thing to do. that's just one scenario out of many more.

• My guess is that its the thrill or the adrenaline rush and the fact that they are very dominant basically take what they want when they want it.

• Why are women attracted to bad guys?
    Well, Women with a “fast life” history , meaning they grew up in an insecure and unstable environment with little or no parental support, insecure attachment, and who hold hostile, sexist attitudes about their fellow females typically prefer a short-term mating strategy and engage in frequent uncommitted sexual activity are often attracted to bad guys.

• I hear women don't like nice guys because it's too easy.

• Because they can't bring themselves excitement and rely on the bad guy to excite their life