Do I look desperate/ crazy!!?

I've been texting this guy I met. all of a sudden one day i text him, 'hey how are you?' and get no response... its been a couple of days, and i really like him. would it be weird if i texted him again after that and said something maybe like 'whats your plans this weekend?'... does this come off desperate or too eager? If not he works at a local bar I normally go to.. maybe if i just casually rock up with some friends and say hi? i feel like a major creeper!! but i'm really into him!

Most Helpful Guy

• I think he's playing games with you and if he is playing games then just wait until he texts you back because it will make you look a little weird/clingy, in my opinion at least, if you were to text again without me responding yet and ask me what my plans are. this is in a "playing games" standpoint of course.

What Guys Said 3

• I think you're just being normal, it's ok to crush on someone. Just go for it, ask him if he's free to get a drink or dinner with you. You know from a guys point of view it's kind of hard to say no to a beautiful gal. If anything he probably realizes that you like him. Not all guys but most can tell when a girl likes him, just give him a hint. I'm just how you are, it isn't desperation just love. Best of luck ^_^

• I don't think any of that is desperate or creepy. You're interested. Why not show that?

• No, it's been a couple of days, a single text message doesn't make you look crazy.

What Girls Said 1

• If you've been texting in the past and it was only one text that he missed, then I don't see harm in trying one more time now that it's been a few days. If he doesn't answer, let it go completely, and don't show up to his bar on purpose lol He'll know why you're there!