A lot of hesitation about this guy. Would you keep dating him?

This new guy is nice and shows care. He is transparent and shows you his photos and work etc. But:
_ He says he is now in a financial situation. We met in a far city and he came back to see me. He explained he has no money and I pay his stay. It was not a lot of money and he said he will send it to me.

_ He is too physical with me. He pushes me too much sometimes. He keeps kissing and hugging and holding my hand. We made out but it was not complete. I had to stop him and he understood.

I have mixed feelings about him. On the one hand I like him and he is a gentleman with me. On the other hand he is pushy sometimes and I have to pay for him. He didn't ask me for a lot of money (not really something that would show he is after his money) I expect to pay for the next date too.

What would you advise?

Thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• I would advise just drop him. he may be a gentleman but that's because that's all he has to offer:P im gonna assume he is around your age bracket and he doesn't have a stable income? holy shit. if he can't really support himself then its just bad news, don't be with a man who can hardly take care of himself.

What Guys Said 2

• RED FLAG RED FLAG RED FLAG RED FLAG RED FLAG RED FLAG RED FLAG RED FLAG RUN DO NOT WALK AWAY FROM THIS DOUCHE BAG.

• This is a man who brings the word man to shame. He cannot take care of himself. Gone are the days of Disney-like compassion.

People look for their equal. He's not 50% an equal of you. Period.

What Girls Said 2

• Read these two statements again:
    "I like him and he is a gentleman with me."
    "He is pushy sometimes and I have to pay for him."

Those are completely contradictory. I'd say trust your gut on this one. I've experienced a similar situation with a man who liked to act very sweet and mature, but would then put his hands on me too much and "forget his wallet." It doesn't sound like he's offering you much.

Plus, you could always do something for free. Call me old fashioned, but I find it inappropriate for the woman to be covering all dates and lodging fees right from the start while he doesn't contribute a dime. I don't think he's after money, but he sounds like a mooch who doesn't care much about impressing you. People typically put their best foot forward in the beginning stages. If this is his "best foot," what's he going to be like a year from now? lol

• if he is in a financial bind then why is he creating expenses and playing on your sympathy to get you to pay for it? he knew his ass couldn't afford to meet you in another city so why did he go in the first place? he's already failing don't even give him another chance. he's broke, a bum and too physically pushy

• We live in two different cities. We met in a third different one. He had to leave the third city and come back to see me.

Thanks