I am 6'7" tall, would you date someone with my stature? If not, why not?

I am a 25 year old white male, been told I am attractive but I am 6'7" tall would this be a deal breaker if you were deciding on whether or not to date me? I'm just trying to see how most girls sway on this. I've been flat out rejected before and was told that I am just too tall for it to work out?

Most Helpful Girl

• Though Im only 5'8, but I seriously fall for really TALL guys.
    Haha, maybe I just love the feeling that they pick me up so easily.
    And thinking of how he would carry me and push me against the wall is so sexy haha, sorry for being a bit naughty

What Girls Said 15

• I do not like tall guys. maybe up too 5'11 max for me. because i think it looks really silly.
    I know so many girls will say they love tall guys, but unless they are really tall themselves then its not serious. plus not many couples would want to have a child... the child would be 7 feet or something.

height should be normal size... guys who are 4'5 or 6'5 are really super crazy tall or too short.

but still, if you have a really amazing personality and lifestyle then height gets over looked i think.

• Of course, I'm 6'1" myself so it's only a 6 inch height difference. Plus my dad is also 6'7" and my mom is only 5'3", lol.

• I would, although... I'm 5'2, so... we might have a couple problems... LOL. But.. my great grandpa was like...6'6, and my grandma was 4'9, and they were the most adorable couple EVER.

• Some people are threatened by that. The thing is would you date someone that was over a foot shorter than you. Most people aren't as tall as you

• omfg, I would kill to be with someone as tall as you. I'm 5'9 so it would be so cool to actually date a guy that's a good amount taller than me!!

• I would probably feel over powered or like a child. I would also worry about potential health problems. It wouldn't be a deal breaker, just little things to double think about - like kissing level!

• It's a non-issue to me, love taller men and I'm 5 feet tall.

• Yeah I would. I dated someone who was 6'6", what's one more inch? Haha.

• I'm tall too so its cool

• that freaking crazy someone would turn you down for height Tall guys are who I look for cause as a girl I'm tallish 5'6 but it really shouldn't matter

• My bf is 6'4. I'm 5'9 so I really like tall guys!

• OK that is REALLY tall ahahaha. But it's not a deal breaker.

• Wouldn't bother me but it would be kinda inconvenient

• I'm kinda short, but I've got a thing for real tall guys like you. Just something about you tall guys lol, and they always make me stare but in a good way.

• I really don't believe a guy can be too tall unless he is 7'0 or more. If anything it makes you more attractive. As long as you have an upright posture and you aren't gumpy then no it is not a dealbreaker. I'm attracted to tall men 6'0 and over. And if you are tall, attractive, and you have a wonderful personality you get an A++ in my book.

What Guys Said 5

• I'm 6-4 and not one women has ever said no I find they like that I am bigger than them 6-4 277 lbs it's easy to make them feel small and safe they just melt into you when i wrap my arms around them and draw them tightly against my chest.

• Hmm I'd date a girl your height.. I'm 6'5" so it wouldn't be a big problem or anything.

• 0|0
  • Yeah dude, if they were a chick. Totally. Although they'd probably bitch about having to bend over to kiss me.

• Would I date someone who is 6'7

If you were a chick I would bro, Longer the legs better if nomwatmsayin.
    Plus it would be double fun banging your legs apart but then again... only if you were a chick