Do you always text the person who you are dating? What if you texted them many hours ago, and they didn't reply even though they checked your message?

Do you always text the person who you are dating? What if you texted them many hours ago, and they didn't reply even though they checked your message?

I'm dating a guy, and I have been very cool, not very passive about our relationship, but sometimes he doesn't reply my messages until several hours and I know that he checked it.

0|0
1|3

Most Helpful Guy

• People got lives, work, friends, hobbies they can't always reply back and honestly I enjoy my space and I give it to others, I do reply back when someone messages me out of courtesy of course but if I am busy I'll skim the message and get back to em when I can.

0|0
    0|0
    • You made a really good point, but what if it's you who started the text first?

• If they don't answer back it doesn't worry me they have their own lives they will get back to me when they can.

What Guys Said 2

• yeah ill text the person im dating. gotta let them know of the plans im making. but it sounds like he's playing games with you. or he's just forgetful lol.

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha do you text your date everyday? He texted me everyday, but just went missing after few texts. Hmmmm I'm still figuring if it's a game..

• its most likely a game, maybe his friends told him "d00d what are you doing! don't text her everyday! you're gonna look like a wuss!" hahaa.

• I texted her every single day and she loved me for it.

• Maybe he has a life and has things to do. Worrying about when someone replies to a text message is pretty pointless. If there's absolutely something you have to say to him, right NOW, give him a voice call. Otherwise chill out.

0|0
    0|0
    • You got a really good point, I should just chill out. Thanks!

What Girls Said 1

• Don't you just love the "read" Receipt? (>_<) Drives me nuts!

0|0
    0|0
    • Hahaha it's rude isn't it? Can't they just reply a few words, like "I am busy, talk to you later"!

• That'd be nice! lol Hey, I am guilty of it too though so I cannot complain that much. :p I'd say wait it out. If you too have a great connection in person, awesome... but if he fails to carry that over to when you are not - try calling him instead of texting... if it is a fail still - walk away :)