What's the ultimate thing a girl do to a guy to ruin a relationship?

Is it cheating? Lying? Being deceitful? Gaining weight loosing weight? Personality change?

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably the biggest thing is to be far too entitled. Like if you have a list 100 items long of things you expect him to do before he gets that pussy. Or you use sex as a weapon. Or if you think your lady parts are worth more than his man parts. Or yes, cheating on him when you expect him to be faithful to you. Hypocrisy as a whole is super entitled. It couldn't exist without a double standard in the way you treat him and the way you expect him to treat you. These are all really symptoms of the same problem which is an inflated sense of self, or a deflated sense of your respect for him. Or both. Neither one is attractive. In fact, its not just me who feels this way, in a study done on photographs of people, men found pride the least attractive emotion on a woman, with a blank expression, shame, and happiness all rating above it.

Lying i'm sure would be a turnoff for anyone in any kind of relationship, and gaining weight probably won't help. But neither one of those is a deal breaker in small amounts for any guy, provided he's not super picky. Most guys can accept that you're only human and make mistakes. What they can't accept is if you seem to think for some reason that you're superhuman and never make mistakes.

What Guys Said 15

• I agree with @yaddayaddayadda02, that said there are a few things I would add, in no particular order.

Immaturity - Self explanatory.

Disrespectful behavior - regardless of situation, neither person should be disrespectful of the other. If a guy disrespects you, walk away. Done. Same applies to if a woman disrespects you. Walk away.

Lack of independence - I say this over and over again. If you were able to fend for yourself prior to the relationship, why the hell can't you do that during the relationship. So many times I've been in relationships where girls will become annoyed because you didn't make a decision for both of you which then results in some massively blown out of proportion b*tching session. You know what sucks about life, figuring out the right decision every moment of your day. You know what sucks even more? Having to make that decision for two people without any reciprocated input.

Entitled behavior - I have dropped a girl for this while we were on vacation together. She made the remark that she expects to be wine and dined at restaurants that cost $300 per head, while whenever we went out she contributed zero fiscally. Nope.

• Cheating, lying, being deceitful, being physically violent, "resolving" conflicts with fists or just yelling and name-calling, smoking, doing drugs, making me watch the Twilight series

• Revealing that she's actually a dude.
    s23.postimg.org/.../It_s_A_Trap_12fa60_4841420.jpg

In all seriousness probably being judgmental , cos hey I don't judge your hobbies , don't judge mine eh?

• Cheating on him and then telling everyone it was HIS fault you broke up. And asking mutual friends and your friends to ignore him forever.

Why do you even want to know?

• Good question. I didn't tell my ex something that happened between my mom and I and he said that I deceived him. Prior to this. When weren't together I was really hesitant I tell him about my past relationships. He considered that as lying. So now this was just the ultimate straw of him to break up with me. Pretty legitimate right?

• Well I don't have the entire context of the situation so I can't make a really good judgement on it.

But not telling him stuff on purpose can be seen as deceiving I guess. I am not sure if I would break up because of it though. It would have to be very serious for that.

So unless it was very serious, I don't think it was legitimate to break up because of it. But it is a yellow flag I guess.

I am sorry you guys broke up btw.

• Cheating and lying... If you want to break up with someone just do it.

• cheating / disloyalty

• Betraying me in general and crushing my trust is an instant no go.
    If i can't trust you it will never ever work again because ill be extremely paranoid about everything you do.

• Cheating
    Insecurity (and jealousy)
    Lying
    Changing for the worse

In that order.

• Telling the bf that horrible things happened to her at home (beat up by neighbors sons, parents abuse daughter, neck injury from 5 years ago may now lead to becoming paralyzed in X years) just to get attention from him.
    This all happened to me just because she has a mental condition in which she pictures her life as some drama show just to get attention from people.

• Sorry to hear that

• Thank you.
      I'm just glad that I decided to call her parents over to my place and talk it out before things got out of hand and the police had to take action.
      It's oke now, but I just hope that this wpuld be the last time that my trust is so badly damaged by someone.

• betrayal. that's what does it for me.

• Define betrayal

• things that can be considered betrayal to me are lying severely about something important, cheating obviously, being intentionally deceitful with preconceived notions knowing damn well the negative repercussions but doing it anyways.

• Cheating would worst for me.
    If she cheats it's over. No forgiveness, no 'excuse", no "but it was only a slip of the moment".

• Really all of those apart from the weight gaining and loss stuff.

• I think all of the things you have mentioned would see me walk away from a relationship.

• cheating and gaining a lot of weight because you've "settled down"

• Two things that would ruin a relationship:

1. Break up with him

2. Cheat on him

What Girls Said 2

• Cheat on him

• All of the above basically but one of the worst ways to hurt a man would be if he actually were to catch his gf right in the act of cheating with someone he knows (example: a friend of his). An even worst insult would be if out of all the places he could can catch her cheating, it has to be in his house and in his own bed.