Do I trust her or dump her?

I met a girl through online dating website. We've been dating for over two months now - everything is good. We were intimate after 2 weeks. We had a talk about being exclusive after a month. We agreed to remove our dating profiles. We see each other 2-4 times per week - intimate every time we see each other. No problems in the bedroom. Very loving gestures and public displays of affection. We've met each others friends. We are planning a get-away trip together. However, I discovered her dating profile is still active and she tried to make a date with a friend on the dating website, This has breached my trust and commitment to being exclusive. Do I trust her or dump her?

Most Helpful Guy

• This is the biggest problem with dating online. Once you start, its so hard to ignore the constant stream of people who possibly want to date you. Do you date this 7-8 exclusively now and ignore the 9-10 that could be just around the corner?

That said, she isn't playing by the rules you both agreed to. Confront her, let her know how you feel and ask for her to explain her side of things.

I believe in second chances, you should give her one. If this keeps up, leave it behind you and move on.

What Girls Said 4

• I wouldn't dump just yet. I would let her know that you're aware that she's doing this because for a lot of people online dating is habit-forming, and sometimes the person is not out to intentionally hurt, but because they don't know when to lay off. I believe in second chances, and even though you don't owe her anything, she might not know the seriousness of how you're taking this relationship. I'd give her the opportunity to know this is how you feel, how it's important to you that she delete the profile, and give her a chance to make it up to you. You might be wondering over and over if you just end it if you gave up a good thing, when she might surprise you and change. If not, at least you can say you tried and then you know for sure.

• You definitely have reasons not to trust her! If you haven't spoken about it with her yet, then you must do it as soon as you can. Confront her and see what she has to say for herself.

• I think u should ask her y is she dating on the website and ask her are u happy bout the relationship because if u ask her that questions trust me u won't west ur time

• you're probably more into her than she is to you, talk to her first and see what she says

What Guys Said 3

• Dump her! It's not going to change and you're getting played.

• So, be direct and ask what's with that and make her choose. You or the other and now and never late. Don't let her change the subject... she has to choose now, or total ignore! This is how you do, or she will play you!
    And this will solve the problem.

Trust me... if she don't choose, than leave her alone. And if she will cheat next time, than no more choise but total ignore! She must learn some things.

• dump her, more fish in the sea, more birds in the air