If someone would take the time and read this and give me your thoughts and everything on this situation I'm in?

The way this girl has just done me, it has just hurt me so bad and made me so mad. I'm not bragging on myself but I am a pretty amazing guy. But the way I've been done by her after the way I treated her it just makes me more and more upset every time I think about it. We dated for a month, she then broke it off with me saying she needed time for herself and and needed her space. She was just getting out of a 4 1/2 year relationship and she told me the guy treated her like shit and was just sick of it and wanted a good guy in her life, and ta da she came running to me. After she broke it off with me she'd text me lIke every week or two telling me how much she missed me and all this stuff. Then after the 3rd or 4th time she did it I was like well I'd love to do something with you again if you really want to and she said she'd love to, so we made plans for that weekend. 3 days later she text me saying she couldn't go cause she'd been talking to her ex on and off again. After that she still text me one or two times saying how she missed me and shit. And I finally told her what I thought. This past week was our yearly annual county fair where we live. She ran into my mom and sister at the fair one night. Later that night she text me saying she saw them and was hoping she'd run into me at the fair. Well I told her I was still there. Then she pretty much snapped on me saying well I wish I'd known you were there so you could of helped me find my car I looked for for an hour. I snapped back and said well why don't you get your boyfriend to help you since you're back with him and she then said he's not my boyfriend and if you really wanna know, he left my ass at the fair. I preceded to tell her well its your problem you keep putting up with that and she says I don't know what to do. anymore and all this stuff like I'm supposed to feel. sorry for her. Like what do I do? It might sound crazy but I'd love to have this girl but she keeps going back to this ass.

Most Helpful Guy

• After her ex left her at that place she was full of rage and stress which unfortunately she racted back on you, you couldn`t have known that she was left there by that douche before you snapped back. She may felt so much pressure after your comment that she feels like she`s alone and that she might go back to her ex who could give her the feeling she`s not alone which you need to prevent.
    Visit her sometime and talk it out, or better yet go to her and persuade her to come to your home to talk it over, have your mom join the conversation and have her tell that girl to leave that douche behind and let her tell that girl what an awesome person you can be if she just tries to talk with you about her problems.
    A mother figure might just be that what she needs to relieve the stress and pressure that`s on her and she already met her on the fair which makes the conversation go more smoothly without a stranger helping her out.
    Just take up her time to relieve herself, take her in your arms and let her forget about that A$$hole by giving her your full support.

• I mean I didn't mean to snap like that it's just made me so upset the way my she's done me. I've talked to her a time or two since then just trying to talk to her why she keeps putting up with that and all she says is that I just don't know what to do and all this and that they have so much history. (Which I've been told he's the only guy she's ever been with and that they have actually never "dated") like I've been told personally by friends of hers and her very own sister that they can't believe that she back hanging out with him and that they don't even talk to her hardly cause he keeps her away from them or she's always with him. Like it just kills me she's with the guy. I don't get why anyone would wanna be treated like that or even put up with it...

• You can wait for her to react on your letter, but don`t let this all drag you in and get yourself into trouble. She needs help but don`t go as far that you get into problems as well.
      I also had such a stress situation with my ex and believe me that it consumes you and that it will drain you from your energy, you`re on the first place and she comes after.

• Yeah that's why I'be been trying to kinda distance myself cause I don't to put myself in th middle of it or anything. Like you said it's her problem she's gotta figure out its not my deal it's hers

What Girls Said 5

• She's using you. She came out of a relationship and used you as a rebound. When she broke it off with you, it's like she still wanted to see you without giving you both a bit of a break, and still wanted to get back with her ex. You might not like me for saying this but I think you're better off without her :( xx

• I mean you're telling the truth and I've accepted that cause lots of people have told me what you just said. It just makes me mad cause I've never been done this way by a girl and I was nothing but great to her. Its just upsetting lol

• The anger is perfectly understandable! If it was me, I'd be absolutely fuming because I hate being messed around and not knowing where I stand with people. xx

• Yeah... it just sucks. Like and all her friends and family can't stand the guy and she still is with seeing him like I don't get it lol

• Honestly she need to either on with you or stay in the past. You should see other girls and that will show her she can't just call you when he treats her wrong. She is using you as a rebound and you shouldn't let that happen because you seem pretty awesome lol

• Haha well thank you lol but I've told her that why are you gonna just let me hano out there and let some other lucky girl get me and the response I got was well when or if that happens I'll probably realize you're the guy or something like that. I mean does she think if I start talking to or dating another girl and she comes back saying she wants me that I'm just going to. drop that girl like that and come to her? If she thinks that she's got another thing coming lol

• Hey she maybe think like that lol whatever you choose good luck

• She probably thinks that cause that's what she's pretty much done to me. But I'm nothing like her

• Don't get back with her. Tbh This chick doesn't seem to want u she wants the other guy but she doesn't want to stay single so she comes to you. If a guy did that to me we would be done for sure

• she's just using you cuz she can't stand a minute without guy's attention

• Girls like that don't deserve guys like you who's willing to put up with them. That's why she keeps going back to her ex. Don't let her treat you like that when it doesn't work out with her ex she goes back to you she's playing games. I know you like her but it's not worth it. She will always leave you for him. Sorry!

What Guys Said 2

• give her space.
    the fact is she was in a 4.5 year relationship. that is a very long time and since she was emotionally sort of hurt coming out of it she needs a lot of time to get over that relationship. it sounds to me like she isn't over it or even over him. so she is going to hurt you time and time again until she can fully move forward and invest herself 100% in a relationship with someone else

tell her that you think for her and your sake that she needs to take care of herself at this point. suggest that she not talk to the ex because it basically prolongs the time it will take for her to get over him... and for your benefit you should maybe at best be friends but don't expect or ask for anything else because she is not ready to give that to you or any relationship

• at best leave her to know wht best to her.. such girl ll always hurt u more than herself. u ll screw ur life. move on stay away from here