Would you date a pretty girl with a gap?

In some cultures a gap represents beauty. Some people even looks for models with gaps in their teeth. But I REALLY hate mine!! My mom won't let Me get braces, and I am the ONLY member of my family with imperfect teeth.
However, I am constantly called pretty. My confidence is soo bad that I don't think I'm pretty.

This question is hypothetic, but not. Would you date a person with a gap?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• perhaps. the gap wouldn't stop me from dating her but it wouldn't make me want to date her.

• I would not be turned off by a gap at all! In fact, it might even increase your (or any girl's) cuteness factor in my opinion.

• sure, why not? then we can go shopping at the gap and where hoodies that say gap on it... :D

• Haha I'd never wear those, since I have only. That would be like being ugly and wearing a at that says ugly. That's like putting a label on myself. Lol

• awww... i knew this girl with a gap and she had dudes all over her so dont put yourself down like that...

• I love girls with gaps. Anyways if you like them gaps should not matter. I hope these comments improve your confidence.

• You do, really? I honestly hate mine. Thank you. You're the sweetest.;)

• Honestly they should probably help your confidence.

• its not. Either way, i go to school. So, i know how guys really view it, because they TORTURED me in the seventh grade, but i wanted to hear strangers perspectives. But thanks, you're very helpful.

• Yes, i could love a girl with gap in her teeth that makes her cute as hell

• I love the girl with gap. ... by the way when... when will be your 18 th birthday.

• Lol aww you're making me blush. A whole year until i turn 18.;)

• be confident. your fans are every where around the world. very soon you will see.

• i guess. Thanks very much.

• What's the problem? :)

What Girls Said 2

• I love gaps. I think girls with gaps are so hot. When I got braces I asked if they could do the kind where the kept the center gap, but my mom said they had to be straight so never mined that

• Thanks, and I wish that I had your mom. Mine doesn't care that my confidence is trashed.

• Lauren Hutton the model my sister was named after was famous for having a gap. So as model Bridgette Bardot. Victoria's Secret model lily Aldridge has one. So be proud

• . I guess its how you view it, huh? Thank you.

• I know how you feel, I'm 14 and I've got a gap in my two front teeth, I had braces but it never worked... I feel really insecure about it, so I understand how you feel... I'm sure you're beautiful, Just remember that your teeth and beauty aren't everything, it's your personality... Guys, should remember that! Be confident because I'm sure you're pretty. :) x

• Aww thanks hun.:) How long did you have braces? And I'm sure you're pretty too.:)

• I had them for two years... Thanks, not many people say that apart from my mum and my family! Lol :) Hope these people's comments help to boost your confidence. :)

• Haha i doubt it. in every questions there's always the blunt person who says mean things.:/Bit thanks. And im sure your gap is beautiful on you. It never straightened because it was never meant to be straight.:)