On asking her for her cell # , not sure how to go about it , any ideas?

maybe I should of asked as soon is we had meet but I didn't feel I knew her or her gf's very well and weren't sure how interested they were or if they were a realistic option or not. but I saw her a couple times and we seemed to get along and was a connection those nights. but haven't had any way to contact her since then but will likely see her again at this bar we both go to and I could ask then?

but not sure how to go about it? like just start talking to her and ask? or like pull out my phone and bring it up then? like of wait I don't have your # yet. I'm also not using social networking websites anymore so can't add her that way. so options getting limited

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, just go up and ask her. Say "I'd love to give you a call sometime, can I have your #?" Or you can be cheesy and go "I lost my phone #, can I have yours?

What Girls Said 1

• Do u even know if she likes u

• well I've talked to her and her gf's a couple times now , she remember my name as well which I though was a good sign. I also noticed she got jealous when I was talking to another girl that night.

• Oh ok not much to go on. Wait your 30 odd. Surely you can ask for number lol

What Guys Said 3

• Do it the old fashioned way. Just ask her!

• ok I've done it quite cheeky before go over and chat so on then perhaps at the end say does your number end in 156? when she says no say oh sorry i though i was lucky enough to have your number but didn't save it under a name! then give her yours on a piece of paper and write love to have your number tex me anytime!

• You don't need to have college diplomas to ask her. Just ask when you talk next time;)