Guys - the classy or the playful girl?

Guys, which one would you choose between :

1- The small playful and funny girl who likes to tease you and is comfortable around you and plays boyish things with you

Or

2- the classy, quiet and smart woman who is very chic and feminine and always looks and dresses really good and is very organized and clean

Which one would you choose? Please explain why. (It doesn't have anything to do with appearance, let's say both are very pretty)

Most Helpful Guy

• A combination between the two would be best in my opinion. 1 is more the type that I wouldn't get bored around, but if she goes out looking like shit then I won't be majorly impressed. Conversely, the classy woman is good because not only is she the type of girl I know I'd be happy to show off to my parents or friends, but she'd also be able to take good care of herself. That being said, classy feminine girls that I know in both Paris and Dublin also tend to be drama queens, always complaining, or both.

What Guys Said 20

• This is a tough one, but I think 1 would edge it out for me, because personally with extremely feminine girls I sometimes feel that I need to wear "silk gloves" around them so I don't accidentally "break" them. Plus I think the playful and funny girl would probably get more out of me, since I'm a rather serious and quiet person naturally, so having a girl with contrasting personality as my girlfriend would be better I think. But still I think it's a very slight edge for 1.

• Number 2! Cause I would like some balance in my life and I would think any girl that was with me would be playful to some extent.

• Classy. The quiet and peaceful minded cutie make meh feel at ease with no worries at all. Their knowledge, appearance, every actions they do juz turn meh on to the MAX for sum reason. I always have and will always be in luv with shy cutes <3

• the classy, quiet and smart woman who is very chic and feminine
    and always looks and dresses really good and is very organized and clean
    but all natural type of girl

• Mixture of both to be honest - in equal parts.

• Acts like 1 and has the body image of 2. I want to be able to have fun with the girl, but at the same time I don't want her to be dressing in sweatpants on a date

• I said both girls have the same appearance. Let's say it's the same girl. I'm talking about personality, do you prefer the loud, funny and playful girl or the quiet, smart and classy one?

• Quiet funny and playful... A mix of both.

• Classy
    Guys r attracted towards girls not boys
    But those girls playing boyish sometime is good but not for a long run

• The classy one, i personally would want a gf who takes cares of her appearance like i do. When are with someone you've got to be decent and well composed for both your sakes. As nice as the first girl sounds id worry she seemed like the kind of girl who'd embarrass me with her playfulness and sometimes that can come off as flirty which can be seen as slutty by people. In short, the classy one sounds more feminine.

• Num 1 as a friend num 2 as a date. It's hard to explain, num 2 sounds hot.

• Combination between the two would be perfect!

• I prefer a little bit of both, she can be as classy as a really expensive champagne when we're out and she can be playful as much as she wants when we're home.

• A bit of both. But between the two, definitely the second one.

• The playful girl, because she likes the things I like. I have not so much in common with girly girls :)

• number 1 easily man. I never go for the number 2 girl

• ai prefer 1 as right now I am not paying attention to signs that much as weeks before

• Hard to choose I'm more on 1s side its about 60% to 40%

• 1, For sure ;) Because i know enough classy girls in my life and 1 sounds like a lot of fun.

• Ofcourse , number 2 is the perfect and my dream girl.

• Which one have better boobs, bigger ass and longer legs? Also which one is blonde.

• I don't date trashy girls but never knew their that if a girl was classy that she couldn't be fun, feminine and playful. In fact these are the traits I look for in a girl.

What Girls Said 2