Girls, do you consider a 5'9 guy tall or short? and would you date?

Yes, Taller is better but is 5'9 a little shorter than what you would want?

Most Helpful Guy

• 5'9 is perfectly fine, the average height for a woman is 5'4 so you will be at least 5 inches taller than the majority of woman. So the odds are in your favour :)

What Girls Said 10

• 5'9 is a good height, but I'm more concerned with how he is as a person. Tall is nice, but it's not everything.

• I consider that short since I'm about 4 or 5 inches taller, but in general 5'9" is a fairly average height for a man.

• I consider him tall :)

• Depends on the girl. I have a friend who is 6'1 so most guys are short to her but I also have a friend who is 5'1 so most guys are tall to her. I would personally (being 5'6) say he's average height.

• i consider that tall

• I consider him about average for a male. " What I want" is a man preferably my height or taller than me.
    Personally it wouldn't matter because, in real life he is the same height as me.

• its short for a guy but my bf is that height and im fine with it :)

• Honestly it depends on what age you are I'm a tall girl I'm 5"7 and I'm 14 so honestly I say 5"9-6"3 is good

• Id be fine with that.

• I would prefer taller because I'm like 5'7 but it's not terrible

What Guys Said 0