Never had a girl like me?

Why is this? I know you don't know me but I really don't get why I have reached the age of 19 and I swear no girl has ever had a crush on me. What are possible reasons for someone being unattractive to the opposite sex?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well... you could be an asshole. You could be sexist. Or you can just be ugly.

• I've been complimented on how I look before so I can't be that bad.

• What exactly does that mean? He asked for reasons why girls might not like him so I listed things that I've noticed about guys that make me dislike them.

• I guess I may be oblivious to whether or not they like me. I always just assume they don't.

What Girls Said 6

• The things I think are probably the most attractive qualities in a guy are confidence, dignity, nice personality and a positive outlook on life. Do you feel like you have any of those qualities?

And as the others said, every guy has been liked by somebody. Most of the few crushes I've had never got to know about it, I never got the courage to tell them nor did I feel like they were interested. I, like other girls too, like to fall for the mind, not for the body, so I don't personally really care about looks that much (except for basic hygiene!)

• Lack of confidence might be the biggest thing to look out for :p

• That's a fair comment, I could work on that some more.

• Don't worry too much. You still have time; at your age people are finally starting to become interesting :}

• Yeah, that's true.

• I have to say, I promise you that at least 1 girl has liked you over the years! I ABSOLUTELY PROMISE YOU, even if your not very good looking! Haha! :)

• not many girls like young guys. perhaps your immature. its hard to guess, a picture might help.-

• Mean, self obbsessed, jerk, rude, don't care about feelings, not nice, ugly.

• Every guy has been liked at some point, I swear, even ugly ones. Like my friends have said they like guys I think are really ugly, and vice versa.
    And also, there's loads of times a girl likes a guy she doesn't even find that good looking, or he's not her type, but she likes him because there's something about him she can't put her finger on that she likes.

What Guys Said 1

• some girl probably liked you but you didn't notice. Besides, you can't expect girls to approach you, you have to approach them.

• Um... gender-roles much?

• Yeah gender roles are a pain when it comes to this but there's no point in ignoring them as annoying as they are.

• yeah man, approach girls more. Start off doing it at school, its easier. Will it be tough? Yes. But there is certainly nothing to lose