How to talk with a girl?

How do you talk with a girl to make her like you? Do u have to be hot to get a hot girl? And lastly, how do you make moves on a girl to kiss her?

Most Helpful Girl

• It depend on the girl desire , but being entertaining n funny is the best , shell never get tired of you , just don't go overboard ;) and you don't have to be hot to get a hot gf ! That's the truth !

What Girls Said 6

• There is no magical way to get a girl to like you when you talk to her. She's either charmed by your personality and/or looks or she's not.

• 1. You can't make a girl like you. It's a mutual thing.
    2. If she's nice, you don't have to be hot. Just at least average.
    3. First, get her on a date or two. When the time feels right, lean in and do it.

• I didn't mean make her I meant get her to like you

• And thanks.

• Is this who i think it is?

• Well you definitely dont start by sayinh "I want to put my tongue in your mouth"!!!

• definitely With your mouth!

• Well if you only want hot, it makes sense that someone who's hot would prefer hot too, no?

What Guys Said 4

• Step 1 - Make sure to pound the ground and throw leaves int he air, this will signify your level of interest in mating.

Step 2 - Whip out your penis and slam it on a desk repeatedly while making grunting noises. This part will signify your strength and dominance to your potential mate.

Step 3 - Finally, bare your teeth and maintain intense eye contact for 5 minutes. THIS IS THE MOST CRUCIAL STEP. Do not avert your gaze, this will signify your challenge for right of partnership with your desired mate. If you succeed, she will accept you as her mate.

• Ha if you still have that bod you "used" to have, Why are you even having problems with that bro? Or you jus trollin lol

• hey, it's still tough for me. Body or not

• Lol pretty sure you are trollin bro. You "used" to be different xD

• Look up David Wygant or Johnny Berba

• Yas u have to be HAWT. The cuties are shallow creatures ;3