Would a guy date a girl that's bigger than him?

I'm around 5'4 and the guy I'm falling for is close to six feet tall, which is the great part. But he is skinny when I get the name "thick" or "curvy". I don't think that I'm fat but I still feel bigger than him. I just don't want the physical appearance to get in the way but I feel like it could make both of us uncomfortable.

Most Helpful Guy

• If he likes you right now I don't see what the worry is, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Also, as a guy around 6'1 and weighing around 160-170 lbs I could see myself dating a girl weighing more than that, I know a lot of men appreciate curvy women (myself included). If you still feel uncomfortable you could always use this as a motivating factor to work on your body.

What Guys Said 2

• If he falls for you as well, he either likes your body enough to fall for you and it isn't an issue, or likes you enough as a person to not care about the difference. Either way you body is going to be the way it is, just try to be healthy because healthy people of every size are hot.

• If you are over weight that could be a problem
    I'm 6'2 and skinny
    I don't care about physical appearance but if I want to get into relationship I would not choose a fat girl but height doesn't matter

What Girls Said 1

• Doubt there will be a weight problem in general. However how much do you weigh?