Like a guy more than I like my bf. What do I do?

I've been dating my boyfriend for two months now. Things have been going pretty well I guess. We hang out together when we can but that's not very often at the minute unfortunately. He's a nice enough guy and we get on well. When he initially asked me out I said no because we'd already dated in the past. However in the end I said I'd go out with him because I figured why not? No one else was interested so might as well.

When we're together I'm really glad that we're dating and everything is great. But when like now I've not seen him in awhile I start to wonder why were together. I can't really pinpoint a reason that I'm unhappy but when we're apart I don't see a reason we should be together.

I've always spoken to people online and recently made a new friend. We spoke for awhile and I realised that I actually have more in common with this guy than I do my boyfriend. I've started to like him as more than a friend. He lives nearby but we've not met in person yet. He's told me that he likes me and will wait until I'm single again but I don't think this is fair on him. He insists though.

I don't really know where to go from here.

What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• You've expressed disinterest in your boyfriend - considering that, it is improbable that the relationship will last much longer, all the more so considering your age. For the most enjoyment of both parties, it would be preferable to have an amicable parting - you can both move on to find more sustainable partners. In his position, I would want to separate.

That you're in conversation with another prospective partner gives a flavor of deceit and disrespect; understandable, but the third party involvement will likely introduce jealousy and hard feelings. If you and he share interest in each other, get to know the person - however in your current position you're susceptible to fantasy; you are both disinterested in your current partner and much of your impression of this individual is left to your imagination - that combination makes it likely you'll see more in him than is there. Take measured steps.

Please let me know if I've suffered a misconception of your situation.

What Guys Said 6

• You are confused and not ready to start any relationship. It is perfectly okay. Just break up with the guy and feel free to explore other options.

• Break up with your boyfriend. He doesn't deserve this.

• Don't breakup with your bf Becz of unknown git
    Keep the relationship alive
    If u want just meet that guy but do not date him

• Your not ready for relationship way too young and gullible
    your not mature enough

• you should either be with your bf or not have any relationships until you grow up a little more, try and put your guy in your shoes, Imagine him liking another girl more than you and do tell me how it feels

• When I saw your question, I was like, "She has to be under 18" and I was right XD!

What Girls Said 2

• You should consider breaking-up.
    You started dating him only because no one else was in the picture. You didn't date him because you were really into him. You only did so because you felt alone.
    I'd suggest you to take a break from rushing into relationships till you're sure what you need from a person.

• If you really love your BF, your heart shouldn't be swaying towards another guy. So in my opinion, go for the other guy because as you said, you don't see a point in your current relationship with him.