Do I tell him or not?

So I don't know what to do. It's just my luck has been really bad with dudes. But its this one that I really like and we are friends and I don't want to ruin that relationship but I really like him I don't know if I should tell him or just stay friends. help

Most Helpful Guy

• There's not enough detail for me to make a good judgement, so I'll just leave some general advice.

Finding out how he feels about you will make things easier. If you feel you're firmly in the friendzone, then telling him you like him may make things awkward. However, if he gives you any little signs or is more flirty with you than other girls then you can either wait and see if he tells you first or you can tell him first. You telling him in this case would probably make him more interested.

What Guys Said 1

• Well I would need more details to help u better but if he doesn't know you like him just hint it like get closer hug him more n just little clues and if he rejects them than you know and be friends if not then tell him and don't be too forward just because you can't expect a relationship to fast take things slow
    good luck!

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe you can give him small signals so that you can see how he reacts to them and if he's giving you those flirty signals back then go for it but if he's not maybe you shouldn't and just wait if its meant to be it will