At the end of our 2nd date, I placed my head on his chest as we hugged... Do guys find that weird?

Prior to hugging, we made out.
I placed my head on his chest and closed my eyes, as we hugged. I was trying to enjoy the moment, but it seemed like he wasn't sure what to do with himself. As I did this, he alternated between hugging me tighter and kissing me on the forehead, which is nice, but I was just enjoying laying there.

Most Helpful Guy

• I love that. When a girl completely relaxes in my arms and against my chest, I know I'm doing something right :)

What Guys Said 3

• I'm 6-4 278 lbs and so women I find like to do this and I love it some times they even give out a contented sigh as they place their head against my chest and then I wrap my arms around them and give them a firm squeeze.

Its just another level of intimacy that is sweet and guys love it.

• I don't find it weird,
    I like it when a girl cuddles up to me, it tells me she is comfortable in my arms.

• id prefer a nipple pinch over the chest to hand action but whatever floats your boat

What Girls Said 1

• I know you asked a guys opinion but no it's not weird the best conversations in a relationships are the ones that require no words but leave you feeling like you h as d the best conversation of your life. It's like... cuddling he was probably taken a backso cc ttherefore didn't know what to do or how to respond. Maybe next time tell him to relax to just be.