Abs vs little bit fat?

To all you ladies out there, when it comes to attractiveness and your sexual desire for a man, how much do you really care about whether a guy has abs or if he has just a little bit of fat on his stomach (but not a big gut)? Does it really make much of a difference about how you view him?

0|0
8|2

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• i like fat, I really don't like those excessive workout type of guys. they seem so immature and lost.

1|0
    1|0
    • Not all workout guys are like that! People like me do it because its a good way to live a better life and enjoy it more!

• LOL! Actually its to make ip for their tiny weeny pickle ;3

• Definitely a little pudge for me :3 Guys with some fat feel like hugging a teddy bear and guys with abs feels like hugging a rock. Don't get me wrong abs are a very nice thing but I just prefer them to be a bit tubby :3

1|0
    0|0
  • I just wanna see some fat... on his dick! ;)
    Belly or no belly I could care less

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha whoever I marry one day, I sure hope she has that attitude toward me! ;)

• A little bit fat. For some reason I associate abs with being an arrogant asshole

2|1
    1|0
  • not to me... I've been with a guy who had an amazing body (6 pack and huge arms... the whole deal) and I've been with bigger guys. I prefer the type of guys who aren't assholes. Their body has nothing to do with it

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally if you are outgoing and adventurous, I have zero problem with a belly. I'm fit, but I don't always find a six pack attractive... I like a man who is healthy and happy even of that includes extra fat;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind either. I have little fat so as long as he accepts me then I will accept him.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I'm only like 10lbs overweight (<15% BF) and girls are STILL turned off by my small layer of belly fat.

So it's either go abs or go home really.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yea I'm 15% BF too and while I have a tiny bit of definition in my top two abs, it's not much. I've seen really hot girls with dudes that are a little chubby but it's not common. Idk, maybe region and culture have an influence on which girls prefer what.

• Sure you'll have girls on both sides here, as long as you're happy with yourself.

0|0
    0|0