How to deal with my obsessive boyfriend?

Well I have been with my bf for less than a month and he's honestly got me tired. I like him but now that isn't enough. Sometimes I'm busy and I can't respond to the text at that precise moment, so he text me 5 times with the same message "Hey" over and over again. If I don't answer the texts he will message me again on snapchat and then Facebook till I answer. I've had enough, how can I deal with this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow that's obnoxious! Just tell him like honestly guys don't get offended that easily most of the time so if you just tell him that sometimes you are busy and to just text you once and then be patient he should get the message. If that doesn't work then you might want to break up with him because obsessive boyfriends can become jealous and sometimes even violent (that's not likely to happen though). It's probably just because he's young and guys who aren't adults yet usually get a little bit obsessive and caught up with the fact that he has a girlfriend so just calmly try to explain it to him.

What Guys Said 2

• You have to tell him. If you have (several times in plain English) then you may need to rethink the whole thing.

• Wait until he loses you and then he would realize it. Boys under 18 aren't matured enough.

What Girls Said 2

• dump that annoying child and date someone older, someone 10 times more interesting and 100 000 times richer. :)

• Sorry, but those kinda guys always end up being stalkerish or just totally weird.