Girls, I was wondering what do you think of my profile pic? You can be completely honest?

Girls, i was wondering what do you think of my profile pic? You can be completely honest

Most Helpful Girl

• "You can be completely honest."

Okay, I will be completely honest: I don't like your profile picture.

• May i ask why not?

• Thats not true i always answer others questions

What Girls Said 7

• It's not half as bad as the fact that you ask this all the god damn time.

You can take that information and do with it what you will.

• Not really.
    I would hate to be compared to a cartoon, lol.

• I know right especially a fat, ugly one. What sucks is 3 gagers said i was a slob and look like him

• Aaaaaand he's back again, ladies and gentlemen!

Get the hint.

• I don't really see that resemblance

• Thanks. I was told earlier by a man and woman on gag i do so i needed more opinions

• It's not the best quality and kind of small for me to see on my laptop screen but from what I can tell it's not a bad pic. You just need to smile... maybe find a candid shot instead of a selfie.

• Ok i just changed my profile pic.. Its a candid pic. How is it?

• Haha it's amusing that you think just because you have the title of being a nurse means you're a great person and you're above people who aren't nurses. I actually feel sorry for you, I hope one day you hit maturity.

• Please stop harrasing me and talking to me

• Again?
    Nothing.. I am neutral

• Again? This was 5 days ago

• U have been asking for opinions about ur look isn't it?
      There is an apps calles thumb u can download thay and ask for votes. Instant results but some pple cld be really blunt so u need to prep for that.

• Thanks.. I'll try it out.. Im numb to the pain now

• Uhh sure? lol! ;p

Are you always drunk with a pot belly? Always burping and has brown hair? speaking incoherently?

What Guys Said 4

• We meet again. Thus far some women have spoken their minds and do not find you physically attractive. What do you intend to do about that? You can change your appearance. If you aren't attracting people, wouldn't it be worth it?

• They dont represent every woman.. I've been on dates so they must of thought i was attractive

• I'm afraid our own opinions about our appearance don't count for much when it comes to attracting someone.

• Of course they count. you're part of society and its societys approval i want

• You definitely remind me of Barney from The Simpsons. Cool.

• Well I'm not a girl but my two cents is you should lose weight and grow facial hair, whatever they rate you I think that would bump it up at least two points.

• thanks man. unfortunately for my job I can't grow facial hair

• Looks normal. You should grow some facial hair.