How to get a girl that the parents approve of?

How do I kinda make my parents or lead my parents into liking the girl that I want to date. My mom said "I don't want you getting a girlfriend that I do not approve of"

Most Helpful Girl

• Who cares. She not sting your parents she's Dating you. I was really in love with a guy once and we where considering getting married, but when we went to his parents for the news they didn't approve. And it was because I was black and he was white. I really loved him, but unfortunately he chose his mothers racist happiness over his own. At the end of the day which would you rather be, happy or a mother pleaser

What Girls Said 1

• part of being a man is to know yourself, only a boy will let his mother pick his passion.

What Guys Said 2

• Introduce her to your parents, it is not you who control your girlfriend's actions for your parents to be liked, your mom just wanted a good girlfriend for you, so she wanted to know if your having a gf and she will watch every action that your girlfriend takes and then she decides if she like it or not, so as early as possible tell everything that your parents don't like and likes to your gf so that she would know what to do.

• Who's dating this girl? YOU or your mom?
    What do you care what mommy thinks?