What does love feel like?

What does love feel like?
I feel like I am in love but I don't actually know if it's true love. How do you know when it's true love?

Most Helpful Guy

• They're in your head all the time. You're happy when you talk to them and miss them when they're gone. You feel like a piece of you is missing when they're not around. I have felt my heart actually ache when I couldn't talk to them. If it's Love you won't care about their appearance so much as their soul.

What Guys Said 3

• There is no such thing as true love, just as there is no such thing as untrue love. It is basically just a word with no solid definition you get to decide what it means to you.

• To me love is not a feeling. Look past the feelings you have and see if you really love him for who he is.

• I like him as him self but I don't no how to show it

• It the most comfortable and exciting feeling in the world. You'll know it

What Girls Said 2

• Love is holding your umbrella for the one you love no matter how pissed or angry or sad you are at them.

• you know if you can't live without him..