Is this his way of breaking up without breaking my heart? Everyone is telling me to breakup with him, that's not an option, how do I save this?

My boyfriend and I have been together now for almost 10 months. He was always so bubbly and happy, always going out for dinner and movies, posting cute stuff online. For some reason over the last month he's been getting angrier and less affectionate I have caught him 5 times now sexting girls online and lying to me about it, always mean to me even if he's claiming his joking and is never affection anymore. We never hook up or cuddle just because we want to, everything is always sex. Whenever I try and talk to him about how I'm feeling unloved and unappreciated he never wants to talk about it. The only thing I ever get from him is "i don't know what I want" "the roles are reversed now".
On many occasions I've said I've had enough and walk out but last night was different.
He came to my house, was messaging girls on his phone right next to me and then started playing playstation. I kicked up a fuss asking what the point was to even come to my house and then it became the same old argument. I bawled my eyes out and was in hystreics telling him we were breaking up. We broke up there and then. But he pulled me into his arms onto his chest rubbing my head telling me how much he loved me and how he would never leave me. Cuddling turned into kissing which turned into sex. Then he rolled over and went to sleep. He text me this morning asking if we were together and I said I wanted to be because I finally felt loved last night. But now he's saying he needs time to think and when I asked what about h explained that "I'm fucked up I can't control my emotions, every day is a different emotion and I don't know how to control it, I love you to bits but it's bringing you down." what does this mean? he said he hasn't lost feelings for me but he has no feelings towards anything in his life right now. I'm heartbroken I want this to work out, but what do I do? I said he's stressed and he doesn't know whats causing it and wants to have a break and see if it's us.

What Guys Said 1

• Dump the asshole and find someone else.

What Girls Said 0