How would you feel if a girl never gave up on you?

How would you feel if a girl accepted you the way you were and she been with you through the times you thought you hated her, she been there even when your family hated her, when you went through a cheAting stage she never left or gave up on you because it's a phase, the times you wasn't really showing interest anymore but she never gave up because she knew the man she met. Basically how would you feel if a girl never gave up on you through your worst times including when you was doing her really wrong but she stayed trying to get you to see you are somebody to her and you was just a guy she witnessed staging as you got older?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 11

• Most men will say that they would love to have a woman like that, but that's only because they have not had a woman like that, or they have not examined the choices made by men who have had women like that. What you are describing is basically a "ride or die" chick. If you look at how those women are treated, you will see that they are often manipulated, verbally abused, cheated on, leeched off of, slapped around, cheated on again, slapped around again, and this produces such lack of respect for her that she is ultimately replaced by a woman who is less clingy, less desperate, less psychologically dependent, has higher standards, has higher principles, and ultimately respects herself and her value to a much greater degree -- who will, as a consequence, be treated better, be better respected by her man, and so on. If I had a "ride or die" chick, I wouldn't abuse her or cheat on her, but at the same time, I would not get with her, because I would not respect her. In short, unconditional love is for suckers.

• Ok, so I say all this as a man that hasn't cheated, would not cheat, and isn't capable of cheating...

In that case, I would feel really shitty about myself, and I don't see how I could respect her if she allowed me to treat her like that. I mean, if I didn't respect myself at all for what I did, then how could I respect HER if she allowed me to get away with it?

I wish I could find something more uplifting or positive to say, but for me the cheating is jut the ultimate no-go.

• Well first of all, I'm not one to cheat. I'd never cheat on my gf.

Let's just say that for some reason, I do cheat on a future gf of mine, if she stayed with me even after finding out, tbh I'd be turned off. I'd think she's obsessed with me and has no self respect.

• That's something I couldn't let go of. She'd always have a place in my heart.

• she be pretty legit in my book. that's a quality female which is becoming rarer by the hour

• Im the luckiest man in the world :")

• I'd respect her, love her, but I'd let her go.

There's no way I could ever forgive myself if I ever treated someone as poorly as that.

• love her forever

• I would bitch slap her and tell her to move the fuck on.

• Just be careful with it. It could become stalkerish

• I would think she has a very high pain threshold and has her emotions in check.

What Girls Said 1

• Very romantic. I like what you wrote until the cheating part. I don't think any man appreciate her forgiveness. Maybe some exceptions. Majority of men will cheat again most probably. And she will suffer until the end of her life. lol