Why does she send me dirty pictures and talk dirty one night and ignores me the next day?

I've been talking to this girl for ages but never got together with her, she's very hot and I really really want her but sometimes she's acting cute/sexy but others she's just cold and rejects me. like last night she texted me we talked dirty and she sent me very dirty pictures of herself then this morning when I texted her she apologised for sending the photos and completely ignores me now. whats the deal?

sorry im a guy, just using my sister's account lol!

Most Helpful Guy

• First, create your own account.
    Secondly, make it clear to anyone within earshot that sending "dirty" pictures or setting is illegal. Your naive friend doesn't have a clue about the legal ramifications of sexting, especially if either of you are minors. Here's some backup:

Legal issuesEdit

Sexting that involves minors sending an explicit photograph of themselves to their peers has led to a legal gray area in. . . the United States. Some teenagers who have texted photographs of themselves, or of their friends or partners, have been charged with distribution of child pornography, while those who have received the images have been charged with possession of child pornography; in some cases, the possession charge has been applied to school administrators who have investigated sexting incidents as well.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexting

Your friend sounds like she's running hot and cold. Might be wise to cool it with her and find a girl who's more mentally stable.
    Good Luck

What Guys Said 1

• she's using the push pull technique, message me and i will give you the lowdown. but there is a price

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe she's bi-curious and not exactly how to feel about exchanging pictures and sexting with you. She could be struggling with how to feel about that. If she is definitely bi or lesbian, it could be a number of reasons, such as sender's remorse. If she really wants to get to know you legitimately, she could be feeling foolish for sending sexy pictures first before getting to know you and wants to back pedal and go back to getting to know you.