Girls, what would you do with this hot guy?

You met a good looking guy, and you find him hot inside and out. He's just a great guy. But you have a boyfriend. You flirted with this guy, and you really do like him, but he did something wrong. He asked you if you wanted to hook up as he was aware you were in a relationship.

I'm the guy in question. And I want to know from a female's perspective what you would do about this? Would you automatically begin to dislike him since he asked you to hook up while in a relationship?

• I would forget about him.
  • I would still like to know him.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm pretty bad to ask because I know how important it is to be loyal in a relationship so as adorable as you might be, I would not break the loyalty I have with my boyfriend. I would consider that you and I had a little moment together and that would be it. Fun while it lasted, but I wouldn't continue on with you. I also wouldn't find you to be a jerk either, you would just have to know that in my situation, I don't intend to go anywhere. Had I been younger and in a rotten relationship, I might have ended things first with my current boyfriend if I felt like someone else was doing it for me. If you had been it, then I would realize that my relationship was obviously not meant to be.

What Girls Said 7

• Nope. Not doing it. Not gonna ruin my awesome relationship with some one time hankey pankey bullshit.

Not only that, but I just wouldn't talk to Dude anymore. I can't risk it and the guilt would already cause my stomach to lurch from even thinking about it.

• I'm 25 and have had quite the life experience so far. I've been cheated on, cheated with, and unknowingly been 'the other woman.' That doesn't make me a bad person and it wouldn't ruin a friendship with me but since I'd be the one in a relationship I wouldn't hook up with you. I'd assess my feelings for both guys and decide what I wanted. If I wanted to stay in the current relationship I'd make sure you knew there's no way in the history of ever I'd hook up with you while in that relationship. However, if I decided I liked you better I'd end things with the current guy, give myself some time being single and moving past the guy whose heart I just broke, then give you a call.

• I would dislike him on the spot, cause he knows i am in a relationship and wants to hook up with me it shows that he does not have respect for me, i may have flirted with him so partly would be my fault for encouraging him, but still he can't ask me to hook up just like that!

Girls may get attracted to a guy instantly if he is hot looking but at the end of the day it all comes down to what kind of guy he is!

• that's disrespectful and pretty crazy to think she would do that while in a relationship already

• If he's in a relationship then I'd just let it go

• I would be interested for sure

• Definently start to dislike him

What Guys Said 1

• I've definitely been in your exact position. It's a lose lose situation for you. If she ditches her boyfriend for you, then what makes her think that she could also stay with you? Second, if she decides to stay with her boyfriend, well... then you've gained nothing.

My girlfriend always tells me how handsome Justin Timberlake is or how Lionel Messi is so cute, however she still loves me despite how hot other people are. It's best to keep looking.