What do you think is better when it comes to love or relationships?

Do you think it's better to have loved and lost

Or to not have loved at all?

• Loved and lost
  • Not loved at all

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree with @MaskofInsanity on this one in that having never loved at all means you aren't living and learning to the fullest.
    Life is about LIVING, it's about experience, it's about connecting with people and nature and growing within ourselves. You can't really grow as a person if you're not experiencing anything.
    Love is an experience that we should all be lucky enough to suffer through.

What Girls Said 5

• Loved and lost. It teaches you a lot. To never have loved means you're lacking an experience.

• Is it good experience though?
      I got a little taste of it and the mindfuck was horrible

• I guess it depends on how you take it. Its a good way to learn about yourself and what you'd do differently.

• I'd rather not have known the feeling.

• I'd rather have been left alone and minding my own business than had a made up relationship.

• well I've already been through the first one and I don't regret it, but I always wonder what I'd be like if i stayed a virgin and focused 100% on my self and my family, I'd be a lot more stable and successful in life... my ex through me into years of depression... and I'm still not 100% over him... I check his social media sites daily... it's almost harder/is like getting over a death of a loved one..

• threw*

• I agree with you totally, it is definitely like getting over a death. I wished I had stayed a virgin too. It's almost like it takes something away from you every time you are intimate with someone. It takes away more of your innocence. I'm glad this are better for you and hope that will continue

• I prefer not to fall in love at all.

It hurts a lot when you love someone and you break up. Nothing can describe this pain.

What Guys Said 1

• Loving without realizing it maybe?
    Sometimes I wish real life were like the Sims and you can have a little indicator to tell you.

"In Love"
    or something... gets confusing fasst