Stay at home dates ideas?

I finally have the house to myself for a week, so I wanted to come up with some fun stay at home dates since my bf works 12 hr shifts. We cooked together on Sunday.
I want something different than a movie night, since we've had a ton of those in the past.

Most Helpful Girl

• play video games together, or even just board games are super fun. or twister! you could try paint twister, where you put paint on every color and then yeah, it gets messy and fun. you could make cupcakes or your favorite dessert together. or make ice cream sundaes, with all kinds of toppings. maybe paint together? if you guys are artistic. build a fort with tons of pillows and blankets and just snuggle and have deep conversations. if its nice out where you guys live, and if you have a trampoline, you could go set up a little bed with loads of pillows and blankets on the trampoline and snuggle up under the stars. I've done that a bunch, its sooo fun. I've also had sleepovers on a trampoline. :-) or have a fire outside and make some smores. or set up a cheese fondue station and get breads and different little things to dip in it. hm, thats all i can think of right now. i hope i gave you some inspiration! have fun

What Guys Said 8

• Food:

Hard-shell taquitos lend themselves well to pretty much any activity. You get some nice spicy/savory kisses when your tongues touch. Bad breath doesn't exist, because you both have the same.

Milkshake night went over big when I was a kid and my dad worked long hours. No reason it wouldn't work for a couple. It's filling, tastes like and counts as a dessert, and you'll both be licking your lips in front of each other.

I've found Pepperidge Farms turnovers to be cheap yet highly indulgent. Chocolate, raspberry, and apple are available. Pick Chocolate. Pair it with either hazelnut coffee, mild black tea (english breakfast), or hot cocoa topped with heavy whipped cream and cocoa powder. Hot cocoa is awesome year-round. Chocolate encourages relaxation and smiles, but it's a migraine trigger for some people.

Some herbal teas have a calming effect on the mind, and the body follows the mind. Chamomile is a favorite for this purpose, but whatever is aromatic and pleasing to his sense of smell is great.

• Activities:

Are either of you gamers? Grab two controllers and play something cooperative. Castle Crashers is great fun and is on several consoles and PC. Minecraft is a nice game too, and you can host your own server to continue your progress at a later date. Plus you can make him something while he's at work. Any other cooperative game is good too, as long as it allows you to assist/save each other from bad situations.

Look up lyrics to songs you'd like each other to sing. You start, since he's had a long shift and could use some entertainment. Pick one for yourself first, then let him pick a second one for you when the first is done. After you sing two, then pick one for him. You take turns choosing a song for each other and singing for each other. You aren't allowed to look at the screen until a song has been chosen for you. If you can find it on youtube, you can't refuse it.

• This guy is really into food. lol

• Foods encourage moods. We humans are built for it. Look at our tongues. :-P

• If you have a Pool or Pool Table I think you can do a lot of fun things, not talking about sex just clean fun stuff

• I don't. :( I have an air hockey table, but it isn't up.

• It's okay. It could be worse.
      Thank you very much!

• You bet my friend

• Kama Sutra night.

Throw a dinner party night.

Chocolate fountain and plastic on the bed night.

Refinish the floor night.

Remodel the bathroom night.

Laundry and dishes night.

My favorite one though, it curl up and trade orgasms for hours night.

• Nudity at home night. No clothes allowed from the moment the door closes behind him when he comes in.

• Game of Life night?
    Tobasco sauce challenge?

Get jammin?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFRbZJXjWIA
    maybe smoke some pot?

Gees girl , hard to say what'll be fun without knowing what you two like.

• I have no idea what the tobasco sauce challenge is, but I freaking love hot sauce. So I'm probably in. lol

• lol When he finished them, his face was red and he looked like he was going to cry.

• YEEES!!!
      Remember to play Ring of Fire as he cries himself silly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIBTg7q9oNc

• Reading a book

• You can exercise to together with two person bodyweight exercises.

• Have some stank ass sex on the couch.

What Girls Said 3

• BUILD A FORT.

• Well you just mentioned my first two ideas lol Sooo you could play board games together or video games :)

• Have a soap carving competition. Make some beautiful figurines out of soap and put those hands to good use.