Would you date a girl that is?

A 5'2" girl who is 200 lbs but working on losing weight?

If you two got along well? Not a ugly girl. Just a chubby girl who has potential to look very pretty with weightloss and good health.

Can you guys not read lol.

I said I am working on losing weight.

Eating healthy, exercising, eating a lot less, going out more often.

Most Helpful Guy

• yes I have already and I put her in Womens pro football

• That sounds really nice of you! Unless you're playing. then not cool man.

• No Its real she was light at first but gained weight we lived together she did this for me even though she hated it. She did feel proud though

What Guys Said 7

• I dont care how fat, tall, ugly or small she is. Its the personality that counts! I am nice like that!

• 2|1
    • ^ 200 is just waaay too much, you weigh more than me and I'm 6'4. www.appforhealth.com/.../Metlifetable2.jpg

Guys are very physical, appearance (fairly slim) is required for most guys.

• cool beans and rock on she-bro!

• you know what.. I think you just raised an interesting point.
      When someone think of "Big Man" , people often associate it with big and BURLY.
      When someone think of "Big Girl" , people often associate it being big and soft.

Funny social assumption eh.

• i have just seen photos of women that are 5.2 and around 200 pounds. It's isn't a disaster. So to answer the question yes i would.

• Yeah, the number makes it seem worse than it really is.
      But I have a smallish frame, I use to weigh 90 pounds... I had anorexia in my teen years.

I was forced to learn that eating A LOT was a good thing.

Just got a little careless hahah!

• lol It's better than the girls that you take to restaurants and i got myself a nice big juicy steak and she orders a side salad with a glass of water. it's more about exercising than eating tbh.

• If you are working out sure. Not only you're going to lose fat you're going to be fit and stunning.

Now if your personality is not messed up...

• I would if she actually continues on working out, working out is hot

• Lose weight first then we'll talk.

• No. I'm short 5'7 1/2" and girls give me a hard time for it , guys accept me but girls are really nasty. most friends are 6' plus some are 5'10" . Due to us both being short I would not risk having a son and putting him through what I've gone through as a short guy , unless you don't want to have children then maybe we could date

• LOL yeah I only like tall guys.

• Like most girls. story of my life. I find the short girls say that the tall girls don't care , girls are so shallow really they are. perfect example. I usually date girls 5'6" - 5'9" really these are the only girls that seem to give me a chance how ironic lol

What Girls Said 1

• Yes, I have seen girls like this who have good relationships.

• Yeah, I've seen girls larger than me have better relationships than most.
      I'm working on losing it so I don't accidentally attract a chubby chaser and disappoint him that I want to change my size for good lol.