What is the cutest thing your SO has ever said to you?

60

Most Helpful Girl

• He was awfully romantic! :) <3 Every Sunday we went to a "higher class" sit down restaurant, and that was Steak n Shake. That was my treat for being such an awesome girlfriend :P He was so cute! Cause once in awhile he would get me these flowers he picked himself :) He would treat me like a lady, buying Mcdonalds for me, and handing me a beer and saying "Drink up bitch!" He was cute how he had little pet names for me, like dummy, bitch, asshole, freckle girl, tits, juicy lips, nothing master, etc. To top it all off, I would say "I love you!" He would say "Yeah, whatever, go make me a sandwich you dumb bitch" Gosh is he funny! Makes me feel so fortunate to have a man like that in my life. I love it! and I love him! :)

What Girls Said 5

• We are at the beach while we watch the sunset.
    Me: What is your favorite feature on me?
    SO: Your eyes
    Me: Really? my eyes? they are just ordinary brown eyes
    SO: When the sun shines on your face and you give that genuine smile, your eyes are golden. And jeez they are the most beautiful things to look at.

• Hrm. He once said that it looks like an infants ears have been glued onto my head because they're so small. He gave them a little kiss to accompany the compliment.

But in all honesty I'm not sure. He did tell me that I am every thing he didn't even know he wanted/needed in a partner, which I found rather nice.

• he said "I love you" and I said "I love you too" and then after a couple second he said he loves me, again, and I laughed and he said "Yeah, I think I'm gonna keep saying that. Because it's true."

• I think God created you just for me because you are perfect for me in every way possible and i can't imagine being with anyone else

• They were all shitty, so I can't find anything.

What Guys Said 0