First love never dies?

Agree or disagree with this statement?

Most Helpful Guy

• Disagree. I have no feelings for my "first" love anymore.

What Guys Said 4

• Agree.

I fell in love with pizza a long time ago, and, despite my attempts to bury my feelings, I never quite managed to get over her.

• Agree. I had a dream of my first love a few months ago and my feelings for her were as strong as ever even most of the day after I woke up. :D

• Strongly Disagree, i accidentally met her and Ugghhh she's ugly.. lol.

• by this logic all women who aren't virgins anymore aren't in love with any guy after their first since they always think of the first guy.
    I seriously hope the answers prove me wrong.

What Girls Said 6

• I agree, if you don't, I don't think you were in love.

• I agree. You never forget your first love. That love may fade, but you'll always remember the first person who gave you those butterflies. You'll always wonder about that person and wish they're okay

• Not really. I feel nothing for my first other than an occasional friendship. Besides I rarely ever use a long distance calling card. He does at times. If I don't feel like answering, I don't.

• I disagree. I liked my first a lot but it wasn't the strongest emotion I've ever felt. Honestly, when I broke it off after a year of dating, I was already thinking about ending the relationship.
    I just bumped into him at Burger King and it felt like a ''Meh'' encounter. We both greeted each other but it was so awkward, as if saying hi to a stranger.

• disagree.. i think it will eventually die if that person does not treat you right.

• Disagree. I hate my first love now (if it a was love), he treated me badly.