How come women can freely label men/man "creeps" all the time, but men should NEVER call a woman fat?

It seems that women nowadays think they can say what they want to say to men regardless if its true or not, but the minute a man verbally respond to their insults, he's the bad guy. Look I'm all for equality between the two genders. So if a woman want to try and verbally test me with insults "for no reason", I'm going to unload harsh insults back at her. Starting with how she looks.

Most Helpful Guy

• Double standards.

Call em out if you think they're fat. That'll get em off their fatass and hit the gym.

What Girls Said 9

• that doesn't seen like the same thing.. creep is usually about the way someone acts and fat is the way you look. I can't stand people pulling the 'fat' card, because being fat isn't the same as being a bitch or something. so maybe next time, address her on the way she acts, not looks. you can't always control the way you look completely

• If any man or woman verbally insult me "for no reason", I'm going to make sure that the verbal insult I give back to them is going to hurt them. Regardless if its on topic or not.

• what's the point of arguing at all in that case? I mean most people don't go around randomly calling people rude names. I'm assuming you would provoke it. but why would you want to hurt someone? seems pretty scummy. and actually, there's a lot of people in the world who aren't half bad

• Most times the guy dosent provok it. Most times I've been called a creep is by simply saying hello. Than usally the girls response is "get away from me creep."

• Lol because guys usually use something like that as a counter attack when you've called them on their bullshit. I've never called a guy a creep per say (It'd take a lot for me to view a guy that way), but I've had several guys be interested in me and constantly trying to persure me, when I tell them I'm not interested, or have to be more firm and tell them to move away from me, I suddenly become every name in the book. For instance, I was out jogging and this guy continuously askes me if I want a ride and asking me all this pointless shit, after I already told him I wasn't interested. When I told him to leave me alone I suddenly became a "rude bitch". Other than that, if a girl is insulting a guy for no reason, I see nothing wrong with hitting her where it hurts the most to make her shut the hell up. As some women do feel entitled to tell men whatever the hell they want and don't expect consequences. Other than that, I don't really see a reason to insult anyone, male or female.

• Because the two don't relate. Insulting someone's appearance is more petty/childish than insulting one's behavior.

• because fat woman aren't creeps and they deserve the same respect that skinny people deserve. Everybody deserves respect until they mistreat somebody else.

• Calling someone out on their inappropriate behavior is 100% fine. Hitting below the belt simply because someone called out your bullshit isn't.

• Being called a creep and fat aren't related at all.

• Because guys label women "sluts" and "whores"

• Because men are creeps.

• And all women are frigid cunts. See what i did there?

• Trans, fluid, etc. @med11

• @squishyharpseal Ah okay I see, you are speaking of identity issues, etc, got it. I thought you were speaking in different terms.

• Lol the thing is that I was with some friends and one of them said he and all the other guys call this one girl "land whale"... None of the girls with him gave a fuck like honestly I don't see the problem with calling someone fat if she calls you a creep. I'm not a huge feminist as you can see... I think everybody deserves EQUAL rights but, a lot of women take it to the fucking extreme and start thinking they are better then men which defeats the whole purpose of them campaigning for equal rights because they are just being hypocritical. I mean I did openly call a guy a creep once but, he was actually texting me constantly saying that I'm the only person who he cares about and that he wants to marry me and all sorts of crazy shit when he has never talked to me in person at school... He insulted me right back saying I was a bitch but, you know what that's fine if he thinks I'm a bitch for calling him a creep then fine I could care less. Man this answer made no sense so sorry for wasting everyone's time and if someone found this offensive then that's YOUR problem because it's my opinion and that's my choice so have a nice day!

What Guys Said 15

• You're 30-35. Point being, don't you think calling someone "fat" as a counter to being called a "creep" is extremely childish?

I have never been called a creep before, however, if a woman wants to make the mistake of getting into a verbal altercation with me I will weigh it as such:

1) Did I do what she said I did? If I was acting this way/that way then I have no problem, what so ever, admitting my wrong, apologizing and moving forward.

2) Is she picking a fight? Who is this girl to me I would ask myself. If she is a significant other and is calling me a name just to be an asshole (and not in joking/teasing manner of course which is fine) then she would be broken up with, on the spot, story over and I would walk away because, frankly, at that point she just became beneath me in every scenario and isn't worth my time or effort.

3) Is she persisting? If she is hellbent on a verbal confrontation - that is going to be her loss and I will rip her apart (verbally) but for me to get to this point it will have to take a lot of prodding on her part and also have me be in a position where retaliation is necessary. That said, I wouldn't need to call her "fat". Why would I? That's something a 10 year old says because they aren't intelligent enough to weigh the issue and attack it head on with factual statements that cannot be countered.

The best way to handle a situation is adopt a "lowest level possible" mindset. Ask yourself why you are being called creepy and adjust to it by either removing the issue from your life or handling the issue accordingly.

• Well put. Perhaps you could clarify what you mean by " by either removing the issue from your life or handling the issue accordingly."

What do you mean by "the issue" and how would one remove it?

• Got it. Thanks for the clarification.

• @bluemax Not a problem my friend, anytime.

• It's mainly because anti-male sexism is accepted in our society as normal.

They can call us whatever they want. It's cool for them to reject us for any reason too, because we're the bad sex. We have to be restrained though, and if we say the same things about them we're evil.

It's all an outgrowth of the eons of ongoing abuse of women, and now you as a man, are being treated as the oppressor because you're accessible and the ones who actually DID oppress them are mostly dead. That and our cult of victimhood in the west where we fawn over anyone that has been harmed. Put em together and this is what you get.

• Bro being called a creep is on the behavior side vs an appearance side. For example I come to you and started to a be dick, you're going to call me an asshole or something on the lines of that and depending on your character, fight me. So what's the point of calling a woman fat to insult her if it had nothing to do with how she acted towards you? That's incredibly childish if you ask me.

• I try and put myself in women shoes and I now know if they don't make the call on who's a creep or not they can be murdered. When people act out of the ordinary in a bad way women have to pick up on that because a guy could be a killer or rapist and women are typically physically vulnerable.

• didn't elliot rogers murder the sorority girls BECAUSE they called him a creep?

• Right, because calling someone a creep to their face is the best way to prevent them murdering you. That's why in self-defense classes they teach women that if a man attacks them, they should stand and call him a creep. It stops murderers in their tracks.

I'm sorry, but if you GENUINELY find someone scary - you are NOT going to call them a creep. If you are calling someone a creep, it's because you aren't scared of them.

• Cause men are supposed to be emotional robots or stoic apes and things like that shouldn't bother us.

• If you feel you are unfairly called a creep, my suggestion is to not give a shit.

• It only works if you humor their shit test.

• I hear you, but this whole men "vs" women thing... it's like, divide and conquer. The entire thing is wrong. It should be, men and women working together in partnership toward common goals. Feminism seems to have done a good job of turning society against itself. On the ground we should work to repair the divide.

You should *definitely* stand up to it when a woman uses "creep" as a silly "for no reason" insult though. But, don't make it about 'men vs women'. Make it about 'good, constructive people and ideologies, vs destructive people and ideologies'. I'm sure you will find women who agree it's not right to just call random strangers "creep" but when you make your tirade against "women" you alienate those good women, when you should get them collectively on your side of right vs wrong.

• Also yeah, two wrongs don't make a right, and it's always better to maintain the moral high ground... be an example of how to treat others.

• Both insults are inappropriate or just stupid. Anyone can call me what they want. I just nod and smile and go about my way.

• Many women (not all) are very selfish and only think of themselves. Also many think just because they have a vagina they are in control and they will use it against you. You need to realize, it's a one way street with them, get used to it. When they are 6' under they will get the truth shown to them. If they didn't have the vagina between their legs there would be a bounty out on them.

• Because society expects little for women like they can't control their actions so they can get away with anything

• It's the same as size "down there." Women can laugh and joke about small men all they want with impunity, but if a guy makes a comment about a woman being loose, he's labeled as an a**hole. If a guy calls then on it, they say "oh, you must have a small d***, too!" to shame him.

• I don't mind being called a creep, perv or anything else. I know what I am and these things don't bother me. But usually they aren't serious either. Right bitches?

• How come the only guys who seem to worry about being called creeps, are the actual creeps?

I've never been worried about being labelled a creep. Because I'm not one.

• So let me guess? You're one of the VAST MAJORITY of men nowadays who just sit and take verbal insults from women?

• never been insulted by a woman? someone's a terrible liar.

• Never have been. Never understood the stories some of y'all keep telling about these evil bitches... I mean, where the hell d'all y'all live?