Would you date a beautiful girl who definitely wants to stay virgin for the moment?

Is sex necessary? If the girl is cool, beautiful, tactile, but refuses to have sex because of her education... Would you refuse to start a relationship with her?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sex is definitely something I want to experience with a woman I care passionately and intensely about. However if she isn't ready then I will be more than willing to wait, I don't believe in putting pressure on people, however if it is something she never wants to do, then I will respect her decision, but I won't be able to commit to her.

What Guys Said 15

• Really depends on how long, I feel sexual compatibility is an important part of a relationship, it would be very strange to wait for years to have sex with someone just to find out you aren't compatible in the bedroom.

Kind of similar to the outlook on having children, if you go into a relationship expecting kids early on and he doesn't want kids that could cause major problems down the road.

• Yeah no reason why not, if your not ready your not ready, I go out with girls because I get along with them, not just for six, although it will help if you are willing to try other things in the mean time, suppose it all depends on your age, never give in to a guy who's pushy, if he threatens to leave because you won't put out then he isn't worth your time

• I could, but to be honest long term I would have difficulty if some form of sexuality was not pressent.

• Yeah because I want to have sex with me when she is ready or when she is really into me not be bond by education, religion. Its her right to do what she wants and I respect that and would respectfully decline a relationship with her.

• Absolutely I would. No question. I would no doubt fantasize about having sex with her but I would respect her choices.

• Does 'stay virgin' mean no intercourse, or no sexual activity of any kind?

I'm assuming 'for the moment' means 'for the foreseeable future'.

• Another kind of sexual activity would be possible actually.

• I was thinking oral, if oral & anal are okay, then... it would be pretty easy for me, maybe harder for her, depending on what she likes.

• Yeah, that's what I was meaning too.

• I would actually date her for that reason

• I go with my own values. I want sex, and I'm going to find someone who has the similar values with me.

• Yes. May be she will change her opinion in future. Everything can happen.

• And if she doesn't, would you end up cheating on her and break up?

• The sex is not the goal. The sex is just a kind of communication. If I like (love) this man, woman I will have communication with this person. Of course if the woman is the mine type (the type I like) I will imagine different scenarios how it could be.

• I wouldn't wait around for sex.

• Yes I would reject her. And as much as I know most guys would agree with me.

• Can we do other things that don't involve her holes.

• yes, i would refuse even though i do respect that she wants to "save" herself.
    does anal count as sex?

• Hum... what if anal sex didn't count, would you still refuse?

• no, then i wouldn't. it would be my initial reaction.

Never been in a situation like that so it's kinda difficult. I guess if i knew the girl and i honestly can see myself marrying her i would still go for it and respect her decision. yeah thats my final answer. it does have to feel like some sort of soul mate.

• That's totally fine with me

• Yes, I would.

What Girls Said 1

• how long is the girl going to wait?