What present to get after a month of dating?

We've been dating / hanging out for around a month, four/five times a week. It's her birthday soon... and have no idea about a gift? Should I get a gift? Any advice would be appreciated...

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you officially a boyfriend and a girlfriend? I think you should get her a present, something personal, but not too expensive. Is there some special place you went to, special date you had? Maybe something involving that?

Good luck with choosing a personal present! ^^

• I'm not sure if we are bf/gf - it seems like it, although we've never had the talk

• I see. So you are in the "inbetween"-phase? Yeah, in that case you should definitely remember her present somehow. Remember, not all gifts are objects. You can take her somewhere/sing her happy birthday etc

What Girls Said 7

• I usually do those type of things in the year mark.. It just has a bigger meaning to it and its a big milestone.

but if you really wanted to get her something flowers and a "i love you" teddy bear

• it has to depend on what she like but keep it within ur budget
    it is the thoughts that count

• just the thought of it is sweet. make her something.

• you should buy her a gift but for her birthday not for dating for month.. but you should buy her something special considering you are in some relationship

• It was for her birthday... sorry if the question wasn't very clear...

• than buy her something or do something to prove her that you care

• Ooh flowers! I would love black roses! But then again I'm a weird chick

• An 18 inch dildo.

• Something small, but not too small.
    If it's something too extravagant or too simple, both send the wrong message.
    A nice top, or hair stuff or like a home foot spa thing or something she can pamper herself with would be nice.

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah you should get a gift if its her birthday but nothing expensive or extravagant, I would say a nice date should be enough. You two have "only" been dating a month so the fact you even give a gift at all should make her appreciative.
    If you want to give her an actual item then ask yourslf: Do you know what she likes; her tastes, interests, or hobbies. It would be cool if you could get her something related to that.

If I didn't know any of that then I'd probably just take her on a date and out to eat, chocolate might be good or if you know her clothing size, an inexpensive shirt or jacket. If all else fails, the "go-to" card might work.

• the "go-to" card might work. - sorry what does that mean?