So is the good guys finish last thing true?

I could kind of see this as true kind of not. So I just wanted to see what people thought of this and why.

Most Helpful Girl

• On the whole I think women prefer to be respected, valued, and cared for, at least when it comes to relationships. Women tend not to remain in long-term relationships if they're not satisfied and not getting enough affection or love. But when it comes to casual relationships, whether or not you're a nice guy tends not to matter as much. Confidence will attract women, but decency, competency, humor, and trust will keep a woman. (sadly many of the confident men out there aren't too nice)

What Girls Said 3

• My boyfriend is def. one of the good guys.
    My best friend and sister like assholes though.
    Just depends on the girl.

• It's not true at night. Responsible guys, accountable guys, faithful guys, loyal guys, honest guys, good guys, considerate guys, gracious guys, generous guys, finish FIRST!!!

• They seem to be nice guys but they turn out to be jerks

• Well now what kind of guys are we talking about because we all already know that's how the fedoras and people who have to say there a nice guy are.

What Guys Said 4

• when you have two girls bent over a table, if you don't finish last at least one of them is going to be disappointed...

but seriously, yes. It's true. You need to be an asshole to compete with other assholes. 'Fortunately' there are many ways to be an asshole - not succumbing to the whims of a pretty face is at the root of most of them, though..

• It has taken me a long time but now I try to make her orgasm before I even start with penetration. That's foreplay. Then sometimes she has a second. The information is easy to find. Learn.

• No guys that let people walk all over them finish last.

• No its not. I'm tired if explaining why so I'll just leave this one a no.