Um is there anyway to become a nice girl?

I'm a nice girl but I have a reputation a litte.. Guys talk.. And I am huge now and I have low self esteem. :( .. Guys treat me bad and only want sex.. I deserve better... I just want a guy who does try o bullshit me

Most Helpful Guy

• It will take some will power and the rejection of multiple guys and that reputation of just giving in and having sex will go away and then the ones that approach will want you for you. But right now you don't need to be thinking about men you need to build that low self esteem up so you don't run the risk of pleasing guys as a way to make yourself or them happy. Gotta respect yourself before others can.

• I have a guy but he cheats on his gf with me :( .. I'm just used to him

What Guys Said 4

• You can't become one when you already say you are. And if you believe you are, you may probably be nice.
    Just because you have a low self esteem doesn't mean you are not nice or anything else. Ignore those guys.

May I ask you what kind of reputation you have though? I mean, you may not want to share it with everyone, but you could send me a personal message or anything. If you tell me more, I would help you further.

• Juz dont go for those hungry wolves. Go for guys who treats and luv u for u and not juz ur body. They wil only go for ur body and dtich yo azz off after that. Juz keep on rejecting those hungry wolves and dont make urself seem so easy...

• Go for the good guys.

• Don't sleep around. It's not that hard.

What Girls Said 3

• You always deserve the best!! Be that strong woman that is inside of you! Renew your reputation, by being firm and don't give guys the time of day who are vulgar and rude. Hang out with positive people and learn from them, and find yourself a group that is kind and or volunteers!

• reject all guys who approach you and don't give ur number out or flirt. since u have a rep, you cannot do anything that will make it seem like u would possibly be interested. if u do talk to a guy he shouldn't go to ur school or really be assosicated with anyone who does. if a guy treats you bad, call him on it and don't hang around him. just bc people say negative things about u doesn't mean u have to accept shoddy treatment

• Focus on your career. If you have a good career - nobody will pick on you for being fat. Every successful fat woman I know has a wonderful guy wrapped fawning on her. Career is more important than looks.

• I'm trying to get my life together