Does my face scream "i like weirdos"?

For some reason i almost only attract weird guys? Like they would either be very demanding towards me, or they will just say or like weird thing. If the guys are "normal" they will normally be much older or not my type physically.. so i just have to ask, to my face scream "I like weirdos and much older guys"?
I feel like its impossible to find a decent, nice guy that want something serious...

Most Helpful Guy

• Perhaps your 'type' is just disproportionatly made up of weirdos (or at least those of that type who are not already attached).

• I guess.. haha... but when i said phycial type i ment more if i find them attractive or not...

• Yes and if your type was tall muscular en with dreamy blue eyes and long flowing blond hair, the only ones who are likely to be single for long are the broken ones and the creepy ones.

What Guys Said 7

• Weirdos are perpetually single, hence you run disproportionately into weirdos when being approached.

Domineering narcissists also tend to have high self esteem and aren't worried about rejection so they hit on a lot of women.

• Thanks for beig the first objective person to answer! And it sounds about right...

• damn i must be a weirdo cuz i am attracted to you

• Well I'm a weirdo and older than you and I don't find you attractive. I'm also a decent nice guy that wants something serious. Most young guys who fit into society just want to fuck.

• Just to be clear i didn't say that all older or weird guys find me attractive, so i dont expect you to do so. im weird too, but not in the creepy demanding way, like the almost all the guys i have met have been. And i dont doubt that you're a decent guy, i hope things work out for you

• Thanks, you too. And don't take my comment too personally, I was just trying to make the point that you may be judging a book by its cover too often.

• What kind of weird stuff have you come across?

• Nothing extremly weird, but i have met guys that think for some reason they kinda have control over me.. like they will tell what and what not to do. And then you have the guys that that takes contact and are very hot and cold, and then the guy that is so needy/desperat. . Like he would send me a text and if i didn't respond within an hour or Sometimes within five min he would send me another text..

• You make no sense.

• Being judgmental and ageist are not good qualities to have.

• Im not ageist at all... actually i have only dated older guys (23-30). And i do prefer older guys. But its always something "wrong" with them... one was waaay to intrested, one was very hot and cold, and the other guys only want sex...

And what are you refering to when you're calling me judgmental?

• You kinda look like an ape so...

What Girls Said 1